Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Signed Sealed Delivered / Stacking The Shelves [#49]

Signed, Sealed, Delivered is a meme replacing the In My Mailbox feature I used to participate in. The purpose of it is to show what books we got recently (whether they're physical copies or e-copies, bought, borrowed, or gifted). This post will be linked up over @Tynga's Reviews, where Tynga is hosting her awesome Stacking The Shelves, be sure to check it out!
Now, don't get too excited here, kids. This is everything I've gotten since the beginning of the year. And this amount of books for me is rare, rare, rare. I don't typically buy these many books (thank you Christmas gift cards, coupons, and used bookstores), let alone win this many (if anything). I guess the book gods give us a break every now and then  :)

Here's what I got in my mailbox recently:

For review (print):

For review (ebook):

Bought (print):

Bought (ebook):

Won (print):

Alright, that is all for now :) Have you gotten a chance to read any of these books? What's in your mailbox?! Leave a link, I'll drop by! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...