Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Feature & Follow: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Picture Time!
This picture is a couple years old, think 2010. After having dinner at Cinderella Castle, where my sister and I got our wands and my brother his sword, we were standing outside to watch the fireworks display. My sister and I started "dancing" with one another and my brother jumped in to defend our honor when our mom went to take our picture. This is how we roll in my family.


You can follow me however you like, just make sure to leave me a comment below with a link to your blog, so I can visit and return the favor! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...