Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Signed Sealed Delivered / Stacking The Shelves [#48]

Signed, Sealed, Delivered is a meme replacing the In My Mailbox feature I used to participate in. The purpose of it is to show what books we got recently (whether they're physical copies or e-copies, bough, borrowed or gifted). This post will be linked up over @Tynga's Reviews, where Tynga is hosting her awesome Stacking The Shelves, be sure to check it out!
So I'm about to give birth.

Like, it can happen any day now. My migraines have been getting worse and I haven't been getting much sleep these days, so I guess I am ready :) But you don't want to listen about my pregnancy-related stuff, I know! I just feel like I owe you guys an explanation as to why the February read-a-long did not happen - no worries, we'll be coming back with the read-a-longs starting March!

Here's what I got in my mailbox recently :)

For review (print):



Promise Bound by Ann Greenwood Brown
Being Sloane Jacobs Lauren Morrill
And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard
Enders by Lisa Price
Love Me (Starstruck #2) by Rachel Shukert
The True Adventures of Nicolo Zen by Nicolas Christopher 
Road Rash by Mark Huntley Parsons
Pieces of Me by Amber Kizer
Fates by Lanie Bross
The Glass Casket by McCormick Templeman


Three by Kristen Simmons
Never Too Late by Destiny and Helms
Lessons in Love by Destiny and Hapka
The Last Forever by Deb Caletti
Darkest Fear (Birthright #1) by Cate Tiernan
The Troop by Nick Cutter
Delia's Shadow by Jaime Lee Moyer
Independent Study by Joelle Charboneau
Spellcaster by Claudia Gray
Steadfast by Claudia Gray
The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost
Alliance by Mark Frost
The Kiss Of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
The Island of Excess Love by Francesca Lia Block


The Tyrant's Daughter by J.C Carleson
The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth LaBan
Savage Drift (Monument 14 #3) by Emmy Laybourne


The Rule of Three by Eric Walters


Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott


Hungry by H.A. Swain

For review (ebooks):



The Cellar by Natasha Preston


Alright, that is all for now :) What's in your mailbox?! Leave a link, I'll drop by! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...