Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, February 7, 2014

Feature Follow: Reading again for the “first time”

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Reading again for the “first time”

This is tough! There are so, so many books I wish I could read for the first time all over again. Not even that, there are numerous series I wish I could read for the first time again. I'll make it a tad easier and go with the most recent book I finished that I would want to re-read for the first time:

I flew through this book and loved every minute of it. My only regret is that I have this book in paperback, but Just One Year has yet to be released in the format and doesn't come out (at least according to Goodreads) until November 7! I don't like when my books in the same series are in different formats. Weird I know, but that's (one) of my quirks.

I would read this book for the first time again for two reasons: I FREAKING LOVED IT and I would wait until I had Just One Year in possession, because as soon as I closed this book, I need to read Just One Year and finish this wonderful, wonderful love story.

Have you read Just One Day? Would you read it again for the first time? If not, what is a book that you would read again for the first time?

You can follow me however you like, just make sure to leave me a comment below with a link to your blog, so I can visit and return the favor! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...