Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Feature Follow: New To You Blogger

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

New to You Blogger

I found Hannah at So Obsessed With through Twitter. A fellow blogger tweeted about a post she had written about getting organized on Goodreads. I the proceeded to spend the day following her advice and after perusing her blog, decided to follow her.

Hannah and I have similar tastes and that's one of the things I like to find in the blogs that I follow. Not only can I make a connection with this new blog/blogger, but in turn I can also find books that I hadn't come across before to add to my TBR pile. At the same time, Hannah posts more than just reviews. She has discussions, guest posts, ramblings, and more. Look wise, her blog is clean - neat and orderly like. It's not dull in appearance but nor is it MySpace circa 2003.

So be sure to head on over to So Obsessed With and poke around yourself. Don't forget to give here a follow if you wish! :)

Technically not Hannah's button. I had to do a little copy/cut with her pages header.

Are you a follower of So Obsessed With? What "new to you blogger" are you a fan of? Let me know in the comments so I can check them out, too.

You can follow me however you like, just make sure to leave me a comment below with a link to your blog, so I can visit and return the favor! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...