Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Feature Follow: Last Book That Made Me Cry


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Last Book That I Cried Over

The last book I cried over was Endless by Jessica Shirvington. I was lucky enough that Evie reviewed the book so I could just sit back and relax - thanks for that Evie! Basically the end of this book made me a wreck. I cried, pulled myself together, cried, pulled myself together, cried, cried some more.

Seriously, the end of this book is heartbreaking. Nothing is okay. And what does Jessica do? She mocks my pain!


Luckily, there's one more book to go. So I have hope. But as it stands, May 6 cannot come soon enough.

Have you read Endless by Jessica Shirvington? Did you cry as much as I did or did it just tug at your heartstrings? What was the last book you read that made you cry?

You can follow me however you like, just make sure to leave me a comment below with a link to your blog, so I can visit and return the favor! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...