Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Signed Sealed Delivered / Book Haul [#47]

Signed, Sealed, Delivered is a meme replacing the In My Mailbox feature I used to participate in. The purpose of it is to show what books we got recently (whether they're physical copies or e-copies, bough, borrowed or gifted). This post will be linked up over @Tynga's Reviews, where Tynga is hosting her awesome Stacking The Shelves, be sure to check it out!
I am so bad at keeping track of the books I get for review / buy / win. SO. BAD. And I'm even worse when it comes to posting my Signed, Sealed, Delivered recaps regularly. *sigh*
Changing that is one of my New Years resolutions for 2014. I am determined to post Signed, Sealed, Delivered regularly (at the very least twice a month, but hopefully I'll manage to post every week! fingers crossed?).

Hope you guys had an amazing Holiday Season, filled with love, happiness and awesome books!

Here's what I got in my mailbox recently :)

For review (print):

Enders by Lissa Price (sequel to Starters)
Control by Lydia Kang
The Well's End by Seth Fishman
Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith (it came with an awesome T-shirt, which I of course had to wear right away, so you'll have to wait for the pic!)

Porcelain Keys by Sarah Beard
Afterparty by Ann Stampler
White Dog Fell From The Sky by Eleanor Morse
The Forbidden Library by Django Wexler

The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
The Rule of Three by Eric Walters

The Summer of Letting Go by Gae Polisner
The Art of Secrets by James Klise
Love Water Memory by Jennie Shortridge
Flowers in the Attic (movie tie-in edition) by V.C.Andrews
The Unwelcomed Child by V.C. Andrews

For review (ebooks):

Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxlee
Alright, that is all for now :) What's in your mailbox?! Leave a link, I'll drop by! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...