Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, January 3, 2014

#FF Feature Follow: My favorite Books of 2013!


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q: Your favorite reads of 2013?

2013 was a weird year for me. I've read some really awesome books, but to be perfectly honest, the majority of the books I picked up turned out to be rather mediocre. I even had a couple DNFs - my very first DNFs ever! Yes, not too happy about it at all. Maybe I somehow misses all the truly wonderful books that were published in 2013 (TBR Pile Reading Challenge will hopefully help me catch up on them!), or maybe I was just out of luck. Or, hey, maybe it was me!

Anyhoo..

Here are the books I did enjoy a lot. I loved all these and will always be recommending them to my friends and followers! (I loved all these equally, they are listed in no particular order).

1) If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
2) Winger by Andrew Smith
3) The Trap by Andrew Fukuda
4) The Fury by Alexander Gordon Smith
5) Not A Drop to Drink by Mindi McGinnis
6) In The After by Demitria Lunetta
7) Obscura Burning by Suzanne Van Rooyen
8) Between The Devil and The Deep Blue Sea by April Tucholke
9) Reality Boy by A.S. King
10) A Matter Of Days by Amber Kizer
11) Conjured by Sarah Beth Durst
12) Vicious by V.E. Schwab
13) Rootless by Chris Howard
14) Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson
15) Zombies Don't Forgive by Rusty Fischer



























You can follow me however you like, just make sure to leave me a comment below with your favorite reads of 2013 and a link to your blog, so I can visit and return the favor! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...