Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

#FF Feature Follow: My Blogging Resolutions


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

A: Blogging resolutions

1) Schedule ahead / stop putting things off.
This is a big one for me and it's something I've been working on improving in the second half of 2013 already. I want to be able to stay on top of things. For reasons unknown, I tend to put off reading ARCs that I'm most excited about (*pulls hair* whyyyyy?!), or I sometimes wait till the very last minute to put together a post that only takes a few minutes to prepare. I hate that about myself and I am determined to make some major changes in this department! 

       - I'll be reading and scheduling ahead (we're talking 2-5 months ahead)
       - I won't be putting off writing my review after finishing a book
       - I'll be paying more attention to my schedule
       - I will also be replying to all emails RIGHT AWAY, not a day, week, month or a year later. 

2) Each month I will read at list one book from my TBR Shelf. These would be books that I either won / purchased or received for review in 2013 or earlier and ended up never picking up.

3) I will post my Signed, Sealed, Delivered / Book Haul feature REGULARLY.

4) I will participate in Friday Feature and TOP 10 Tuesday REGULARLY.

5) I will write more than just reviews - i.e. discussion posts, spotlights, random thoughts and book to movie reviews. 

6) I will socialize with other bloggers more often.

7) I'll catch up on my NetGalley and Edelweiss books. 

8) I'll keep track of all the reading challenges I signed up for this year.

9) I'll give myself time to read JUST FOR FUN every now and then - not every book has to be reviewed! This should not be all that hard, thanks to my lovely co-bloggers :) 

10) And last, but not least, I will keep my reading goals realistic. I won't accept books for review, unless I can get to them for sure. I won't make promises that I won't be able to keep. I will not put myself in stressful situations like that any more. 

These are my resolutions for 2014 :) What are some of yours? 

You can follow me however you like, just make sure to leave me a comment below with a link to your blog, so I can visit and return the favor! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...