Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Best Book Boyfriends of 2013

Hosted by Rachel from Fiktshun, Lisa from A Life Bound By Books, Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic, Jaime from Two Chicks on Books and Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, the Top 10 of 2013 runs for five consecutive days and highlights some of our favorite reads throughout the year.

Today, we've each picked at least one book that has the Best Book Boyfriends of 2013 (released and read in 2013). We did couples yesterday, but today we're specifying boyfriends.

For my list, I chose the Webster's dictionary definition of "boyfriend," and avoided the boys that we're patiently waiting to finally get together with their better half.
  • Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell is too much. They're are another slow burn relationship, but they started out as friends first - which I feel is rare in a NA novel. First off, he's a pretty amazing guy and you can tell he genuinely cares for Cath. Even before anything with them really happens, he's honest and upfront with her. He takes an interest in things that she has an interest in.
  • Ryan from Dare You To by Katie McGarry went against pretty much everybody to be with Beth. They came from different backgrounds and their relationship started out as a bet, but through everything, Ryan was just amazing. Plus, rain.

Holder from Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover. Or as I like to call him, Mr. Giggle-Swoon. Because he makes me giggle-swoon. This guy...he's one of my favorite book boys EVER. Only makes sense he'd top my list of the year. My review:

LEVI from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Goodness gracious, I am in love with this boy. IN LOVE. He makes my heart feel so happy. As I said, I wish he were real so I could keep him. I want his smiles. And his chin. And his hairline. And his face. AND ALL OF HIM MINE MINE MINE I WANT. So yeah.

Andrew Parrish from The Edge of Never by J.A Redmierski is a sweet, remarkable and HOT man who enters the story on the bus playing his music way too loud. He smirks and tries to be aloof but he still captures our hearts.

Knox Warner from The Trouble With Goodbye by Sarra Cannon has a way of sneaking into your heart from the first pages he appears. He rescues Leigh Ann after a car accident and in my opinion never stops rescuing her from things. He is such a sweetie and so hot like the author describes, how could you not want this hottie for a boyfriend?

Oh man, I love Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles SO much!!! He's sexy and sarcastic and just so perfect for me!!

Oh, talk about sexy... River West from Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke is mmmm. :]

What were some of your FAVORITE book boyfriends this year?! Leave us a comment and share your most memorable boyfriends - we love recommendations! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...