Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday [#40]


"Waiting On" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
Here's what I'm waiting on this Wednesday!




The Trap by  Andrew Fukuda
Hardcover 304 pages
Expected publication: November 5th by St. Martin's Griffin
The third instalment in the Hunt series by Andrew Fukuda. 

There isn't any synopsis as of yet,  those of you already familiar with the series are surely just as excited for the third book as I am!

To be perfectly honest, I had a love/hate relationship with the first book, The Hunt. I loved the premise and how original it was, but I really disliked the fact that the worldbuilding was sketchy and full of holes. Well, if you had a similar experience, I really hope you did end up picking up the second book, The Prey, as it was 100% BETTER than the first one! We learned so much more about the world and characters and the writing itself was way more precise and captivating! That being said, I can't wait for the third book now!

What are you waiting on?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...