Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (#37)


"Waiting On" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
Here's what I'm waiting on this Wednesday!




Parallel by  Lauren Miller
Hardcover, 432 pages
Expected publication: 14th 2013 by HarperTeen
Abby Barnes had a plan. Get into a great college, major in journalism, and land her dream job at a major newspaper. But on the eve of her 18th birthday, she's stuck on a Hollywood movie set instead, wishing she could rewind her life. But the next morning, she’s in a dorm room at Yale, with no memory of how she got there. A collision of parallel worlds has left Abby living a new reality every time her younger parallel self makes a new decision. Forced to live out the consequences of a path she didn't choose, Abby must let go on her plans for the future and learn to focus on the present, without losing sight of who she is, the boy who might just be her soul mate, and the destiny that’s finally in reach.

This one is already getting some great buzz in the blogosphere and I'm just so extremely excited for it. It sounds amazing! Parallel words, memory loss.. it just sounds so appealing! I love books that are messing with your head and make you think.. Can't wait!

What are you waiting on?!

10 comments:

Richa Parande said...

OMGG I cannot wait for this book! The cover is gorgeous and the description is so intriguing :D

My WoW

Kristin@BloodSweatandBooks said...

This one had me intrigued, I definitely love parallel worlds as well.


My WoW

Jenea Whittington said...

Definitely caught my attention with this one. Sounds awesome. Nice pick.

Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

Amy said...

I am super excited to read this book!! It sounds really awesome!!

Martina Koleva said...

I already have this one on my to-read list and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I really like the summary! Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading it too!
Come check out my WOW post.

A Beautiful Madness said...

I've bee excited about this book ever since I saw it on the ARCparty with Epic Reads. It sounds really interesting. Great pick!
Em @ A Beautiful Madness
My WOW

Jennifer @ YA Sisterhood said...

This one sounds great, and I really love the cover! I'm so glad its on Edelweiss!

Jennifer
My WOW

Adriana NaNa said...

I also can't wait for this book, sounds so interesting.

My WoW
http://ihearitireaditbooks.tumblr.com/post/43003117163/my-waiting-on-wednesday-frozen-heart-of-dread

Grace Fonseca said...

That cover is stunning. I saw it during the Tea Time when Epic Reads had their ARC party. Everytime I come here you have a new design. It's nice and clean. Come check out what I picked for my WOW.

Grace

rivie bleu said...

I know, this is the third time I see it today. It does sound pretty awesome. This week I'm waiting on The Game

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...