Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Signed Sealed Delivered / Book Haul [#44]

Signed, Sealed, Delivered is a meme replacing the In My Mailbox feature I used to participate in. The purpose of it is to show what books we got recently (whether they're physical copies or e-copies, bough, borrowed or gifted). This post will be linked up over @Tynga's Reviews, where Tynga is hosting her awesome Stacking The Shelves, be sure to check it out!
Recording this video was not something I was particularly excited about, mainly because I had so many books to show you guys, I wasn't sure where to begin and how long it'll take me to get it done. I considered splitting this haul into two videos, but in the end decided against it. I just wanted to be done with it, so next week I can move on to the books that arrived in my mailbox during the week :) As it turns out I did forget a couple books, and I only just noticed that after recording the video, so I'll just include them in my next week's vid!

Here's my Signed Sealed Delivered / Book Haul [#44]:

Books mentioned in this video:
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab (Thank you Jessica!)
- Spirit and Dust by Rosemary Clement-Moore
- Three Graves Full by Jamie Mason
- Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff
- Nagciąga Burza (The Gathering Storm) by Robin Bridges
- A Natural History of Dragons by Marie Brennan
- Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
-Fitz by Mick Cochrane
One + One = Blue by M.J. Auch
- When We Wuz Famous by Greg Takoudes
- After Rome by Morgan Llywelyn
-Firebrand by Gillian Philip
- Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington
- The Death Cure by James Dashner
- The Ward by Jordana Frankel
- Hattie Ever After by Kirby Larson
- Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Allison Moulton
- Cinders and Sapphires by Leila Lasheed
- The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (thank you Justin! <3)
- Falling For Hamlet by Michelle Ray (thank you Justin! <3)
-  League of Strays by L.B. Schulman
- The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth Laban
- Crash and Burn by Michael Hassan
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
- Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Notes From Ghost Town by Kate Ellison
- Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- The Butterfly Cues by Kate Ellison
- Everbound by Brodi Ashton
- The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter
- Hourglass by Myra McEntire
- Timepiece by Myra McEntire
- The Wood Queen by Karen Mahoney (thank you Tiff! <3)
- Fallen by Lauren Kate
- Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate
- Timekeeper by Alexandra Monir
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman
- The Terrible Thing That Happened to Barnaby Brocket by John Boyne
- Hanging Out At The Pancake Palace by Nan Marino
- Soldier Dog by Sam Angus
- Love In The Times Of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block
- Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan
- Out Of The Easy by Ruta Sepetys
- The Ruining by Anna Collomore
- The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
- Of Triton by Anna Banks
- Monument 14: Sky On Fire by Emmy Laybourne
- A Midsummer Night's Scream by R.L. Stine
- The Fury by Alexander Gordon Smith
- Phoebe Pope and The Year Of Four by Nya Jade
- The Love Dog by Elsa Watson
- Under The Bridge by Michael Harmon
- Furious by Jill Wolfson
- The 13th Sign by Kristin O'Donnell Tubb
- Midwinter Blood by Marcus Sedgwick
- The Kassa Gambit by M.C. Plank
- Empty by K.M. Walton
- Unremembered by Jessica Brody
- Sacred by Elena K. Arnold
- ReVamped by Ada Adams (thank you so much Ada! <3)
- ReAwakened by Ada Adams (thank you so much Ada! <3)
- Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley
- Gone by Michael Grant
- Hunger by Michael Grant
- Lies by Michael Grant
- Fear by Michael Grant
- Plague by Michael Grant
What did you guys got in your mailboxes recently? leave me a link and I'll drop by! 
Happy reading!!! 


Jessica @ Books: A true story said...

Cute puppy!! Good heavens, girl - that is a huge book haul even for three months! That's more books than I read in a year. Well, maybe not but still :) I'm so jealous that you got Monument 14: Sky on Fire! Happy reading :)

My mailbox

Book Wookie said...

Wow, how long would it take you to read all those books?!?

Kate B. said...

That is a crazy amount of books. Even if it is a couple months worth. Happy reading!

Kate @ The Book Monsters

Lauren said...

That's an amazing haul!!! I LOVE Wilson :) I follow you on instagram and I'm pretty sure he is the cutest puppy I've ever seen, lol. I hope you enjoy all your books and I can't wait for your April feature. I haven't read that series yet but am always eyeing it up at the bookstore!

Lauren @ Lose Time Reading

Grace Fonseca said...

Wilson is so cute. WOW. That's an awesome haul of books. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.


Brandi Kosiner said...

Wow! I love your mountain of books. Its a good look for you :)
Happy reading,
Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Merin said...

Holy book haul! You have several that I've read and/or picked up recently as well. I hope you love all of them!

My StS Post :)

The Bumble Girl said...

Aw, your pup is so cute! And look at all those books! You can build a fort and have some fun, lol!
I've been wanting to get Meant to Be and I can't wait for Invisibility!
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is so good and bittersweet, loved it!
Enjoy all of you newbies :) xo

Danica Page said...

Holy wow! That's a book haul full of so many good books. Meant to Be was super cute. The Statistical Probability was also so good. And man, I'm dying to read so many of the books you listed.

Congrats on your pup as well.

Here's my book haul.

~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

Jessirae said...

O_____O <-- That is my face at the.. sweetheavensabove kind of haul you have! WOW! That's like probably almost half by TBR pile as of now! CRAAAZY! My mind is officially blown, Evie!! SO many of the books you have I'm just itching to read and there is plenty of them I haven't even heard of so I'm going to have to check them out! You are going to be busy busy reading all these amazing books so I hope you freaking love and them so so much! :)))))

Sharon ObsessionwithBooks said...

A fantastic haul Evie! I hope you enjoy all of your wonderful books & I look forward to your reviews.

Have a great week & happy reading!

Sallie Mazzur said...

Holy Cow, Fury by Alexander Gordon Smith is HUGE! Also, Wilson was my favorite part of this video! He's so adorable and seems super friendly and lovable. :)

LisaILJ said...

Wilson is beyond adorable. When I first saw the picture I thought that was all in a week, still that haul for 3 months is impressive.

Fara Nani said...

Wow. I can't believe you actually LISTED all of that. Awesome haul! :D

Here's my Showcase Sunday

KtTurner said...

OMG, you got an awesome haul, so many fantastic books. Your puppy is just gorgeous! I loved Phoebe Pope also, hope book 2 comes out soon. Thanks for sharing and happy reading this week.

Katie ~ My Mailbox

Alba said...

You're kidding me right??!!!!!???
Oh my god T_T
this makes me want to do a vlog today :(

Happy Reading!!! O_O
Those are like... WOW!!
I want Falling for Hamlet!! And I loved loved The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight!

I'm also looking forward to The Ward, hope to get it soon.

I'm so behind on reading the Angelfire series :(

Thanks for sharing and enjoy!!!

Divergent Gryffindor said...

Oh my gosh, wow. This is a HUGE amount of books! Even more than all my physical books combined. Im jealous :))
Stacking the Shelves
Review: Dare You To

Jenea Whittington said...

Amazing haul of books over the past few months. i am going to have to look into the books from Michael Grant, I have seen them at my library. Happy reading...

Wilson is absolutely adorable. :)

Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

Oh my goodness, Evie. I wouldn't even know where to begin! I wish you the best of luck with that mountain of books. Siege and Storm is the one I'm jealous of. ;)

Molli | Once Upon a Prologue

Karen said...

Hi WIlson! He looks like my Beau. (I have two shelties)

How are you EVER going to read all those books? Even if you're a speed reader! lol

Daria Nowak said...

Mam zamiar za tydzień kupić sobie "Nadciąga burza" i przeczytać szybko. Fajnie się zapowiada :)

Alexandra Lindé said...

Plenty of awesome books and Winston is just so adorable :)

Angie F said...

OMgosh, so many books!

I really want to read The Love Dog, The Madman's Daughter, and Love in the Time of Global Warming! And probably a few others! :D

Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

Millie said...

Ahh! So many books! I hope you enjoy all of your new pretties. :) The Goddess Inheritance was a perfect ending to the series. And Wilson! He's so cute! Absolutely love your dog! :3

Millie @ Millie D's Words

Heather Topham Wood said...

Thanks for stopping by my STS! That's an insane amount of books, I don't know where to even start with my comments, lol! I can't wait to read The Archived, Goddess Inheritance and The Darkest Minds. New follower by the way =)

Heather Lynn said...

I also picked up The Madman's Daughter! New follower!!

Amy said...

OMG that's so many books even for not doing a haul in a long time!! Wilson is so cute!!

Bookaholic 007 said...

I'm actually speechless. That is all. *breathes in*

YOU GOT SUCH AMAZING BOOKS, YOU'RE SO LUCKY! EEEEEEP! :D :D :D :D I have the Gone series on my kindle. I really want to read Meant to Be, Paper Valentine, Invisibility, Falling for Hamlet and Fallen. I have The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight to read. Enjoy your books! :D

Bookaholic 007 said...

Wilson is also completely adorable!!!!!! :D :D :D

Sierra Abrams said...

Ok Evie. Can I just say that you are the cutest person I have ever seen? And on top of that you just have such a sweet, natural beauty about you? Is that totally weird to say that? ;) No, but for real, you're adorable! You should do these videos more often! How professional and fun - all at once!

And can I just say - HOLY SMOKES I love this list of books! You got some wonderful books these last months and I hope you're just enjoying them all!

And your dog - SO CUTE! I'm not a dog person (I grew up allergic so I never could get close to them) but your dog is adorable! :)
Congrats on all of these wonderful things! :))

Sierra @ Yearning to Read

Ashley said...

Oh My GOODNESS!! What a haul! You have lots of reading coming up :)

New Follower, your blog is very pretty!!

Thanks for stopping by my STS!

Ashley @The Quiet Concert

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...