Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Signed, Sealed, Delivered / Book Haul Video [#43] + #FridayReads #1

Signed, Sealed, Delivered is a new meme that will replace the In My Mailbox feature that I used to participate in every month-or-so. 

The purpose of it is to post about the books we received during the past week (ARC, electronic galleys, books won in giveaways, bought or borrowed from the library - you can list anything you want!)

Hi guys, welcome to Signed, Sealed, Delivered #43 and my seventh Book Haul vlog!

Not a very big haul this week (which is a good thing!), but still quite a few very exciting titles :)

Also, check out my first #Friday Reads video!!! :)

As usual, be sure to leave me a comment and direct me to your mailbox post! I'll do my best to stop by and say hi!


Grace Fonseca said...

Awesome video Evie. I also got Ghost Planet as well this week. Ghost Planet sounds really like a sci-fi book.


Marmaladelibby (aka Ange) said...

SPLINTERED!!!!! It is SO GOOD! I can't wait to see what you think of it! Great mailbox this week! Happy reading Evie!
Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

Jen (A Reading Daydreamer) said...

I want to read The Dead and the Buried so badly, it looks really creepy and good! I've heard really awesome things for Splintered as well, happy reading, Evie! :)

Megan Reti said...

World War Z is very good, although I'm not sure how closely the movie will follow it. Also check out The Zombie Survival Guide (also by Max Brooks) if you enjoy WWZ.

KtTurner said...

Great books this week. I love the cover of Splintered. Please come by and check out My IMM.

Larisa said...

The Dead and the Buried caught my attention (partially due to the cover, hehe). By the way, were the winners to Bookshelf Cleaning Giveaway picked?

Amy said...

Ohh I got Birthdays for the Dead last week! I think I must have entered to win it or something. It sounds really awesome though. Those cards are really neat!! I never got into The House of Night, but those are really pretty.
I have The Dead and Buried and Splintered too and can't wait to read them. I got denied for Teeth. :(
OMG I just saw the movie trailer for World War Z and it looks freaking EPIC!! And dude!! BRAD PITT is sexy!! I want to read the book before the movie comes out next summer.

Dragana Mitrovic said...

Ghost planet sounds interesting. Oh, and splintered. Nice haul. Happy reading!

Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
Check out what I got in my mailbox.

Tiffany Mahaffy said...

Great books AS PER ALWAYS!! I totally need Wisdom <3 HON fan I can't help it lol Hope you get time to enjoy some of these pretties soon :D

Johnson said...

It is great.
I found the great collection of information of the many books over here.
Now its time to enjoy it.
Let's start to read.
Video books

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...