Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Signed, Sealed, Delivered / Book Haul Video [#42]

Signed, Sealed, Delivered is a new meme that will replace the In My Mailbox feature that I used to participate in every month-or-so. 

The purpose of it is to post about the books we received during the past week (ARC, electronic galleys, books won in giveaways, bought or borrowed from the library - you can list anything you want!)

Hi guys, welcome to Signed, Sealed, Delivered #42 and my sixth Book Haul vlog!

I'm not posting much these days (review wise), as I'm mostly focusing on figuring out my 2013 schedule and reading ahead. So don't think I'm gone for good, it's a temporary situation, and I'll be back with awesome reviews and events at the beginning of 2013! :) 

Here's the second part of my big October Book Haul with some very exciting titles! :)

Books mentioned:

For review:

- Mortal Instruments [BOX 1-5] by Cassandra Clare
- What Came From The Stars by Gary D. Schmidt
- Sons Of The 613 by Michael Rubens
- Dead Is A Killer Tune by Marlene Perez
- Scorch by Gina Damico
- The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart by Leanna Renee Hieber
- People Of The Black Sun by Kathleen O'Neal Gear and W.Michael Gear
- A Christmas Home by Greg Kincaid
- The Hallowed Ones by Laura Bickle
- The Bracelet by Roberta Gately
- Touch Of Death by Kelly Hashway
- In A Fix by Linda Grimes
- Immortal Surrender by Claire Ashgrove
- Shadowlands by Kate Brian


- Moonset by Scott Tracey
- If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
- Hysteria by Megan Miranda
- Me, Him, Them and It by Caela Carter

- Breed by Chase Novak
- Magisterium by Jeff Hirsch

As usual, be sure to leave me a comment and direct me to your mailbox post! I'll do my best to stop by and say hi!


Jen (A Reading Daydreamer) said...

*dies of awesome* WHAT an awesome week of books, Evie! That box set of the Mortal Instruments--I SO need that! Eeeep Shadow Lands, that books sounds so beautiful and dark! I've heard great things for The Hallowed Ones too. Happy reading, Evie! <3

Melissa said...

Wow, what a great batch of books! Curling up with the Mortal Instruments series over the winter sounds like a perfect idea. I just read City of Lost Souls a couple of months ago and really enjoyed it, but I think there's one more book coming out -- maybe next year? I still haven't read Clockwork Prince, but hoping to read that over Christmas, since I've had it on my bookshelf since LAST Christmas!

I'm definitely going to check out that horror writer that you recommended. I've been in the mood for something a little creepy lately, and my hubby LOVES horror too.

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

SCORCH! Evie, I think you will have a ball reading that book. It was sooo funny and awesome. Happy reading, chica!

M.Kay said...

Now that's what I call a great book haul! I hope that you have fun reading them! So far I've only read the Mortal Instruments series, which happens to be one of my favorites, but I'm sure I'll be adding some things from your haul to my list.

Tiffany Mahaffy said...

*wipes drool* lol so much awesome!! I totally need The Hallowed Ones, Touch of Death and Scorch!! Eep you have so much awesome to read. Now I understand why the download time was so long :D enjoy girl!!

Sharon ObsessionwithBooks said...

A fabulous haul Evie! I especially can't wait to read Scorched, Shadow Lands and Touch of Death..

Happy reading :)

Andrea @The Bookish Babes said...

So many awesome books!! I love love The Mortal Instruments. Enjoy!

kimbacaffeinate said...

Awesome haul Evie, I loved In A Fix and hope you like it. You can see my book haul and news on The Sunday Post

Addie R. said...

Awesome haul this week Evie! xD
I only read City of Bones in the Mortal Instruments series, but it was really good and I can't wait to read the next 4!
I have Hysteria, The Hallowed Ones & Touch of Death too and I'm so excited to read them all. And I'm so jealous of your copy of Shadowlands!
Happy reading ^__^

My Haul

Chrystal said...

I love that you called NetGalley a SIN. LOL I haven't been on there in a while, because I tend to ask for more than I can handle. LOL

Enjoy your books!

KtTurner said...

OMG you got some fantastic books this week. I will have to check out NetGalley again I think, Moonset looks great. Please come by and check out My IMM

Lizzy said...

I'm so jealous of the Mortal Instrument Box Set. I HAVE to get myself a set...and then actually read the books.

Dragana Mitrovic said...

Can't believe such a big piel and I didn't read any of them. LOL But they sound very good, happy reading!

Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
Check out what I got in my mailbox.

Amy said...

OMG you got all the TMI books!! I can't wait for the last book to come out. It's so far away!! Dead is a Killer Tune sounds awesome! I have Croak and Scorch and need to read them. I really want to read The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart. I really liked Darker Still. Touch of Death and In A Fix were both really good. OMG!! Shadowlands is so pretty and sounds amazing!!

Gorelenore said...

Wow, that is a lot of books! Congrats on another great haul. Mine was super tiny this week.

My Building the Book Pile

SacredmOOn said...

Amazing haul! Happy Reading! :D
I know if it was mine I most certainly would be.
DeAnna Schultz

Carina Olsen said...

Yay! So much awesome :D I adored Hysteria. <3 Sigh. The Mortal Instruments box set is perfect :) Adore it ;) And The Hallowed Ones is so so good. <3 Hope you enjoy it all :D Also, gorgeous swag ;)
Love, Carina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...