Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Book Haul / Signed, Sealed, Delivered [#41]

Signed, Sealed, Delivered is a new meme that will replace the In My Mailbox feature that I used to participate in every month-or-so. 

The purpose of it is to post about the books we received during the past week (ARC, electronic galleys, books won in giveaways, bought or borrowed from the library - you can list anything you want!)

Hi guys, welcome to Signed, Sealed, Delivered #41 and my fifth Book Haul vlog! (Why do I name them differently - no idea!). 

I had some problems with my camera for the past couple weeks and that's why I haven't been able to record any vlogs. I missed out on Book Buzzers, too :( Thankfully, it's all good now, so I should be able to record all my usual videos regularly.

I'm also planning on doing some other bookish videos, including November TBR and #FridayReads. We'll see how that goes!

Here's my latest haul - it's only half of the books I got in October, the other half you'll see next week! :)

Books mentioned:

For review:

- BETA by Rachel Cohn
- Dark Star by Bethany Frenette
- Touching The Surface by Kimberly Sabatini
- Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
- The Space Between Us by Jessica Martinez
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- Suburban Strange by Nathan Kotecki
- The Broken Lands by Kate Milford
- The Book Of The Night by Pearl North
- Quantum Drop by Saci Lloyd
- Siege by Sarah Mussi
- Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo

- Defiance by C.J. Redwine

As usual, be sure to leave me a comment and direct me to your mailbox post! I'll do my best to stop by and say hi!


Rebecca said...

Touching the Surface sounds amazing and that cover is just lovely! I haven't read anything by Jessica Martinez but The Space Between Us looks like a great place to start. I really love the premise, especially since I love books that focuses on family.

I just finished reading Finale and didn't really like it so I hope you enjoy it more than I did! I read Love and Other Perishable Items last year and was expecting the world so was disappointed when it fell flat for me but I think that if I hadn't had such high expectation I would of enjoyed it more.

Amazing haul, Evie! Happy Reading :D

Paperback_Princess said...

Looks like you got some great books. Dark Star was great! One of my new favorites!

Here's mine:

Tiffany Mahaffy said...

I am so glad I get to see your pretty face and awesome videos again!! I haven't even started the Hush Hush series but they all have pretty covers. I'm reading Girl of Nightmares now and plan on moving toMara next. I'm am practically busting to read hat one! I hope you enjoy all he pretties you haven't gotten to yet!!

Addie R. said...

Wow, awesome haul! I hope you enjoy everything! x]

My Haul

Marmaladelibby (aka Ange) said...

SO many and I can't wait to see the rest next week! Defiance is one I can't wait to try sometime! Dark Star sounds very fun too! Happy reading!
Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

Amanda @Stuck In YA Books said...

Great haul this week!!Happy reading!!

James Truitt said...

These are all great books, its worth reading them. I too have something inforamtive to study about, on the seo services , i hope you will enjoy this article.thanks.

Doodle said...

Great books!!
Dark Star is on the top of my wishlist along with Touching the Surface & Suburban Strange. You will LOVE Defiance it was awesome! My review is going up soon.

Enjoy all your's books. Can't wait to read your reviews!

<3 Em

Amy said...

I love your vlogs!! Touching the Surface sounds so good. I really want to read that one. And The Evolution of Mara Dyer!! Great haul babe!! Can't wait to see the other books that you got next week!!

Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada said...

Love your vlogs hun! And all those books sound amazing. I'm especially intrigued by Siege. I hope you have more luck with The Suburban Strange, and I haven't read any Becca Fitzpatrick novels yet! Happy reading Evie! *hugs*

Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
Stacking the Shelves Book Haul

Faris Sarkis Faris said...

I like this information and facts. i think its significantly. Wish i continue to be a regular reader and appreciate here more. You have don an excellent job. Keep writing.thanks
Google Smasher Review

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...