Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Book Buzzers Week 6: Paranormal Creatures!

Hello pretty faces! Welcome to the sixth week of Book Buzzers! 

For those of you not familiar with the concept, Book Buzzers is a vlogging team that is going to rock your pretty faces every day of the week for as long as you'll want us around (and probably even longer than that! HA!).  Every week we'll be talking up a different book-related topic. It might not always be very serious or informative, but it's probably going to be plenty of fun, so be sure to follow us on our Buzzing quest! :)

Who is on the team?! Why, I'm glad you asked, here are our awesome members!


Monday: Jenni @Alluring Reads
Tuesday: Emily from @Doodle's Book Blog
Wednesday: Evie from @Evie Bookish (me!) 
Thursday: Justin from @Justin's Book Blog
Friday: Tiffany from @Escaping One Book At A Time
Saturday: Jessirae from @Words, Pages, And Books
Sunday: Amy from @Book Loving Mom

And here's our channel - please stop by and subscribe!!! <3 We love every single subscriber! <3

I haven't been able to make videos for the past three weeks and I'm really, really sorry about that! I had some issues with my camera and couldn't record anything :( It's all fixed now, so hopefully I'll be able to post from now on!

Here's my latest Book Buzzer video!

This week's topic: 
Favourite paranormal creature! [Halloween Edition] (Jenni's pick!)

So I showed you mine, now you show me yours!
Would love to hear from you - please let me know what is your fav paranormal creature?!
What books would you recommend for a perfect FALL/ Halloween read? (Make it scary! :D)
Books mentioned in the video:

Vampire:
- ReVamped by Ada Adams
- Vamplayers by Rusty Fischer
- The Salem's Lot by Stephen King
- Vampire Chronicles series by Anne Rice

Zombie:
- Zombies Don't Cry by Rusty Fischer
- ZOM-B by Darren Shan
- Benny Imura series by Jonathan Maberry

Ghost:
- Anna Dressed in Blood and Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
- Velveteen by Daniel Marks
- The Diviners by Libba Bray

5 comments:

roro said...

fun

Giselle said...

YEAH!! ZOMBIES!! Ghosts are my 2nd fav., thoguh. They really freak me out too. And I could NEVER watch paranormal activity. I WOULD DIE!! I love the Anna series! I also just got Zom-B last week! It's so tiny, too!

Love your sexy Polish accent!! ;)

Danny said...

I love Vampires!! They are my favorite always and forever!

I'm not the biggest fan of Zombies (too scary) but I am a big fan of the Fey :) woot!

This sis a great Vlog project :)

Amy said...

Great picks!! I love Zombies. I can't believe I didn't even think about ghosts in my vlog. Your hair looks so pretty!!

J H Myn said...

Hi Evie,

Great blog! I've just followed you :)

Cheers,
J.H. Myn
http://jhmyn.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...