Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Kindle Deals and Freebies (#9)





And some seriously fantabulous books from Tamara Rose Blodgett - totally MUST HAVE!!! 



These are LIMITED TIME OFFERS, Hurry Up!




Here are the new Kindle deals! If you're looking for epubs, you might want to try looking these up on Smashwords, they usually go on sale at the same time :)

ADDITIONALLY:


AND!!!!

Don't forget that DESTROY ME by TAHEREH MAFI is now out!!!
And it's absolutely AMAZING!!!

MUST READ!
Grab it here:
it's only $3.48 and well worth every penny!


Please let me know how you like these findings! :) 
Happy reading!

9 comments:

Jessica Piazza said...

Just wanted to let you know...I went to buy Sweet Venom just now and it was actually $9.49. I wasn't paying attention so I actually one-click purchased it, and then saw the price in the confirmation email. I was like "what"?? so I requested a return. I just wanted to point this out so that no one else makes the same mistake. Thank you for the list though, as I grabbed a bunch of freebies...just not Sweet Venom. LOL

Evie Seo said...

Thanks for pointing that out, Jessica! I think it might be US only, cause I grabbed mu free copy today no problem. So sorry about that!

Reading Wolf said...

A few of these books are free on B&N as well. I can't remember which ones but I did find Tamara Rose Blodgett's books listed as free.

erlessard said...

As always, thanks for posting these books. I picked up a few from the list.

Katie said...

Thanks for posting this list! I always like to find new Kindle freebies!
Although The Real is now actually $4.99. But it could be because the time limit is past.
------------
I'm a fellow book blogger! www.fictionpredictions.blogspot.com

Jessi (Geo) said...

I got Wander Dust :)
Thanks for the heads up Evie!

Tammy said...

Thank you for the great list

Adriana (BooksOnHerMind) said...

I have a Sony Ereader so you would think none of these would apply to me but there are a couple of free books that I got a couple of days before on here. Wander Dust, Meeting Destiny, Jenny Pox, and Gravity. So I'll be looking out for these posts later. Thanks for the great list. Appreciate it!
She’s Got Books on Her Mind

Tamara Rose Blodgett said...

Thanks for featuring me, Evie! Sorry, I didn't see this until now~ lol :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...