Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

BOOK BUZZERS - Week #1 - Wednesday

Hello pretty faces! Welcome to the first week of Book Buzzers! 

Book Buzzers is a vlogging team that is going to rock your pretty faces every day of the week for as long as you'll want us around (and probably even longer than that! HA!).  Every week we'll be talking up a different book-related topic. It might not always be very serious or informative, but it's probably going to be plenty of fun, so be sure to follow us on our Buzzing quest! :)

Who is on the team?! Why, I'm glad you asked, here are our awesome members!


Monday: Jenni @Alluring Reads
Tuesday: Emily from @Doodle's Book Blog
Wednesday: Evie from @Evie Bookish (me!) 
Thursday: Justin from @Justin's Book Blog
Friday: Tiffany from @Escaping One Book At A Time
Saturday: Jessirae from @Words, Pages, And Books
Sunday: Amy from @Book Loving Mom

And here's our channel - please stop by and subscribe!!! <3 We love every single subscriber! <3

Here's my first Book Buzzer video!

This week's topic: 
5 Books that you were dying to read (you pre-ordered them or ran out and bought them the moment they hit the shelves), but you never actually got around to reading!

Do you have books like that, too?! Ones you were super excited for but now they're only gathering dust on your shelf? Please let me know in the comments below!! :)
And be sure to check out TOP 5's of the rest of our awesome vloggers!! :D
Thank you for watching and I'll see your pretty faces next week!

8 comments:

Tiffany Mahaffy said...

You are so freaking cute <3 READ Daughter of Smoke and Bone it is so good!!

Angie F said...

I love your accent! You seriously need to read Daughter of Smoke & Bone!!!

The books I was super excited for which are still sitting my shelf:
1) Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent
2) The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long
3) Stray by Rachel Vincent
4) Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
5) Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber

Justin941 said...

Loved the video, and the bloopers. :D Can't wait to post my video tomorrow.

- Justin @ Justin's Book Blog.

Rebecca said...

Book Buzzers is an awesome idea and I can't wait for the next one!

I must read Daughter of Smoke and Bone too and before the sequel releases! I've only heard amazing things and though I have LOTS of other books to read, I must get a copy stat. If you want to do a mini read-a-thon, I'd be more than willing to do one with you. I need a push and reading books with another person is always such fun. I don't have a copy though... I could tweet you as soon as I get one?

P.S - Your adorable! That blooper at the end? ♥

Jessie Marie said...

You're so stinking adorable, Evie! : )

Yes, Daughter of Smoke and Bone - make it a priority. Set up your own read-a-thon or something but make it happen! The writing is stunning and hard to match or even come close. And Akiva is totally swoonworthy. Seriously. Go. Read it now. : )

Jessie Marie

Amy said...

Love it chick!! I already left a comment on the YouTube channel so I won't babble here. This was such a fabulous idea. I have enjoyed all the videos so far this week!!

Jenni @ Alluring Reads said...

Hahahah the cramp. That was great.

I LOVED The Night Circus, you must read it! I loved Rice's The Vampire Chronicles and haven't read The Wolf Gift yet either. I fail too! LOL

We both picked Daughter of Smoke and Bone, I can't believe I haven't read it either. We need to fix that Evie!

GIrl of Nightmares is super good too! I recently bought Wither too, but haven't read it either.

Great video Evie!

SweetMarie83 said...

Evie, you need to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone! Like, NOW. It was amazing. I started The Night Circus but didn't finish it, which is sad since everyone raves about it, but I just couldn't get into it. I really want to read Girl of Nightmares - I can understand your excitement over that one! I'm bad at buying books or winning them and being SUPER excited but then they sit on my shelf forever unread. I'm hoping to make a dent in them soon.
PS - Your bloopers made me giggle like crazy. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...