Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Signed, Sealed, Delivered / Book Haul Video (#37) 8/25/2012

Signed, Sealed, Delivered is a new meme that will replace the In My Mailbox feature that I used to participate in every month-or-so. 

The purpose of it is to post about the books we received during the past week (ARC, electronic galleys, books won in giveaways, bought or borrowed from the library - you can list anything you want!)

Hi guys! :)
Here's my second Book Haul / Signed Sealed Delivered video! I think I finally got a hang of it and it's not enormously long anymore :) YAY!

After trying out a bunch of video editing programs I finally settled on Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 - and it pretty much rocks! I highly recommend this video editing software - it's not cheap, but it's worth every penny you'll spend on it, as it really makes your life easier.

If you're a MAC user, you have to go with iMovie - nothing compares to it! It's pretty similar to Adobe Premiere and has a bunch of really cool features you can use in your video.

If you're looking for a program to convert .mov to .avi. .mpeg and other formats (or the other way around) - I recommend Aimersoft DMR Media Converter - awesome results and it allows you to compress the video to a smaller size, too!

But enough technical chit-chat, onto the books!

As usual, be sure to leave me a comment and direct me to your mailbox post! I feel chatty this weekend and will be more than happy to drop by and say hi! :)

And YES, I do have a horrible accent. I apologize!!! I was born and raised in Poland and even the almost 6 years in Canada/US didn't help much xD Please don't hate me for that!!!

Ciao lovelies!


roro said...

enjoy all

Kristilyn (Reading In Winter) said...

Oh yay! Anna! I love it -- I'm sure you will, too. It's AWESOME!

I had Every Day from NetGalley, but the font was so tiny that I just requested it from the library. I can't wait to read it!

Happy late birthday!

Jen said...

WAAAH Evie, you got so many awesome books this week! I'm UBER JELLY. Like I said, you're so so gorgeous and I love your accent. :) Happy reading! :)

Daria Nowak said...

More books Ewo. I'm so happy for You. I hope that some day some of thise books can I buy in Poland. Happy (delayed) Birthday. Daria. :)

Joyous Reads said...

Amazing books, this week, lovely Evie! I hope you enjoy all of them!

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

Eeeeeeeep EVERY DAY!!!! That book is AMAZING!!! I really really hope you enjoy it :D Can't wait to see what you think!

Anna @ Literary Exploration

Chey said...

You do not have a horrible accent! I love listening to you talk. Is that totally weird? Lol. :P

Chrystal said...

EVIE! I actually enjoyed listening to your vlog... I love your accent. :)

Marmaladelibby (aka Ange) said...

Happy belated birthday!! GREAT book haul! WOW! I just won Blood Magic & Blood Keeper! Too fun! Happy reading Evie!
Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

Justin941 said...

Looks like you had an amazing week, Evie. :D Love the title bar you added in the video too, I have never been good enough at video editing to do stuff like that. Haha. I hope you enjoy all the books you got, some of them sounds really great. The Stone Girl in particular sounds really awesome.

And I have to agree with some of the other people here. I love your accent. :D

- Justin @ Justin's Book Blog

sarabara081 @ Forever 17 Books said...

I LOVE your accent! It is not horrible at all!

You got so many amazing books! Every Day is one I am really looking forward to picking up when it comes out this week. And Touched sounds good too. I also love the cover.

I think I heard Buffalo mentioned in there? That's not too far from me. :)

Enjoy all of your new books!

~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

Shadowrose96 said...

Ah, don't apologize for your accent! I enjoy it, it's different and I really like it. :)
You have an awesome haul this week with some really great looking books. There are quite a few I'm going to check out once I finish checking out everyone's mailbox posts. Also Happy Belated Birthday!!


My Sunday Post

Amanda @Stuck In YA Books said...

Awesome books this week!! Random House is really amazing!! Great haul! I also love your accent

Sharon ObsessionwithBooks said...

I LOVE your accent & your vlog! You are too cute..

You received some awesome books this week, Anna was wonderful! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

I hope you had the most enjoyable birthday <3

Xx Sharon

Danny said...

Loved your Vlog!!!! I used to do them ?.. I think I should go back doing them!
And I agree iMovie is awesome, love it! So is Photoshop!!! Adore this program!

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

I just came across your site and it is really lovely! I happily followed you and will enjoy reading your updates. You can find me over at Rainy Day Reads, It would be great if you could stop by and I would love to have a fellow book lover as a new follower.
Christine x
Rainy Day Reads

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

ANNA!!!!! Also, Don't You Wish is supposed to be super good. I have Blood Magic on my TBR and it is supposed to be AWESOME! Happy reading, girl!

My Once Upon a Book Haul

Amy said...

Great books this week!! I love your accent and I think your vlogs are awesome!! You are also like supermodel gorgeous!!

Natalia Belikov @ Dazzling Reads said...

Amazing IMM sweetheart!
Oh Poland! how beautiful!!!!!!! I love your accent my dear :) and only 6 years? Whoa! your English is phenomenal! O_O! I've been in Montreal for 10, though I first learnt French and only 4 Years ago I started to learn English when I went to English College for the first time. I hope my English will one day be as good as yours sniff!!

Im loving your videos Evieeee! totally amazing =DDDD

Sana said...

Wohoo! I hope you had a great b'day =D You got some really great books! I am excited for Every Day and the cover for Suck it up and Die looks so interesting!

Also, I love your accent and you rock that nail paint! =D

Here's my Book Haul post.

Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

Tiffany Mahaffy said...

My gosh!! SO much awesome!! I seriously hope you enjoy <3 BTW I love your accent!!! It's what makes you YOU!

Asheley (@BookwormAsheley) said...

OH YAY for your Ellen Hopkins book! I absolutely LOVED Triangles, which was the adult novel she put out not too long ago. I love her stuff anyway. It's hardcore, verse. LOVE. Jealous!

And Touched!! So beautiful, that cover! How exciting!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...