Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#29)



"Waiting On" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.





Here's what I'm waiting on this week:



Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes

Hardcover, 412 pages
Expected publication: December 11th 2012  by Razorbill
In a land where magic has been forgotten but peace has reigned for centuries, a deadly unrest is simmering. Three kingdoms grapple for power—brutally transforming their subjects’ lives in the process. Amidst betrayals, bargains, and battles, four young people find their fates forever intertwined:

Cleo: A princess raised in luxury must embark on a rough and treacherous journey into enemy territory in search of a magic long thought extinct.

Jonas: Enraged at injustice, a rebel lashes out against the forces of oppression that have kept his country impoverished—and finds himself the leader of a people’s revolution centuries in the making.

Lucia: A girl adopted at birth into a royal family discovers the truth about her past—and the supernatural legacy she is destined to wield.

Magnus: Bred for aggression and trained to conquer, a firstborn son begins to realize that the heart can be more lethal than the sword...

The only outcome that’s certain is that kingdoms will fall. Who will emerge triumphant when all they know has collapsed?
Not only does the cover looks absolutely stunning and drool-worthy, but the premise seems just fabulous. Honestly, I can't wait to crack the spine on my ARC and then run to the store in December to buy a finished copy of this beauty! LOVE good fantasy books!

My review of this book is scheduled to post on December 2nd, be sure to stop by and check it out!

What's your WOW this week? Leave me a linky, I'll drop by!

9 comments:

Tanja - Tanychy said...

Wow the cover really looks amazing. I'll have to check this book out! great choice! :)

Lauren said...

Oohh this is on my list of books to read! It looks so good!

My WoW 

Kathy said...

This one sounds amazing Evie! I can't wait to crack open my ARC of it either! I hope it's just as wonderful as we expect! Happy reading!

Amy said...

This book sounds awesome!! I saw a Teaser Tuesday post with a teaser from it yesterday.

Book Sake said...

I can't wait to read this one - looks really good!

Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

Nereyda @Mostly YA Book Obsessed said...

I just got this in the mail yesterday and I am so flipping excited for it!!! Love the cover, love the premise, great pick!
Old follower:)
www.MostlyYABookObsessed.com

Marmaladelibby (aka Ange) said...

GREAT cover! Love that.

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

I'm all over this one, too, Evie! It looks insanely awesome. I LOVE a good fantasy read, and I really can't wait for this one!

My WoW

Sarah said...

You have an ARC? So jealous over here. It looks like such a great read.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...