Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Cover Reveal: Witch Born by Amber Argyle

Title: Witch Born
Author: Amber Argyle

Paperback, 330 pages
Expected publication: September 2012 by Starling Publishing

Info:
Brusenna thought it was finished. 
She defeated the Dark Witch, saving the Haven Witches from imprisonment and death. She found love and a place to belong. 
She was wrong. 
Haven is not the sanctuary it appears to be. Even love is in danger of slipping away like water through cupped hands. 
Some things can't be saved. 
A new threat merges with the old as the Witches’ dark history begins to catch up with them. Only Brusenna knows the extent of the danger and how to stop it, though doing so might cost her everything.
Including her life. 
Will Brusenna be required to make the ultimate sacrifice?

To vote on Witch Born on Goodreads follow this link.

Last year, I had the pleasure of reading the first book featuring the fantastic and adorable Brusenna, Witch Song. I absolutely loved it, and can't tell you how excited I am to dive into Witch Born! Can't wait!
To check out my review of Witch Song, please click here.

Don't you just love this cover?! It's gorgeous! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this pretty!

12 comments:

Book Whales YA Reviews said...

The cover is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

-Dannielle/ TheUnseelieNerd

Kelly said...

Love it!

Bookish Brunette said...

It's super gorgeous chick!! I still need to read the first one!

fakesteph said...

What a beautiful cover!

Steph said...

Love this cover!! I need to catch up on the first book before this one comes out!

Tanja - Tanychy said...

WOW! This cover really looks amazing! :)

Giselle said...

Don't you freaking LOVE this!? I saw it yesterday and I think it's one of my fav covers ever!!

Nick said...

I haven't read the first book yet, but I love the cover. It's totally gorgeous !

Candace said...

Hi, I LOVE your site! I'm a new follower and would love a follow back.

Candace
http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

Bonnie said...

I love love love this cover - it is just so pretty. I have the perfect space on my bookshelf for it! ;) So looking forward to this book!!

Rebecca said...

Nice cover! I've yet to read the first book though... *runs off* Thanks for sharing! :)

Tiffany Mahaffy said...

I am in love with this cover!! Upon seeing it I had a NEED moment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...