Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (#25)

"Waiting On" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Here's what I'm waiting on this week:

The Evolution Of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Hardcover, 272 pages
Expected publication: October 23rd 2012  by Simon & Schuster  
Two days after Mara walks into a police station in Miami at the close of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, she is committed for psychiatric treatment for what her parents believe is a mental breakdown. But what seems like a hallucination to everyone else is a chilling reality for Mara. Someone from her past has discovered her strange, disturbing secret and that someone wants her to pay. But she's about to discover that the price is more than she can bear.

Dark and thrilling, suspenseful and passionate, The Evolution of Mara Dyer will have readers breathlessly turning pages to find out what will become of Mara Dyer next
I absolutely LOVED The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer - it was one of my top favorite 2011 releases. I mean, seriously, it was hot and deliciously readable! And it had Noah Shaw. You seriously don't need anything else! I can't wait for the sequel!!! :D *squeee*

What's your WOW this week? Leave me a linky, I'll drop by!


Vanya D. said...

I hosted this book on one of my WOW's a couple of months ago. I love this series, and I honestly can't wait to get my hands on The Evolution :))

My WOW this week.

Lauren said...

Looks and sounds good!

Here's mine: WoW 

Fara said...

I TOTALLY adore the 1st book too. I swear if I see this on my bookstore shelf, I'll snatch it and I don't even care if I'm broke ;) Great list! :D

Fara @ Tumbling In Books

readinginwinter said...

Awesome pick! I think what I look forward to most is rereading the first book before reading this one ... getting as much Mara Dyer as I can!

Can't wait! :)

sarabara081 @ Forever 17 Books said...

I loved the first book and what a cliffhanger at the end! I am definitely anxious for this next one! :)
My W.O.W.

GMR said...

Nice pick! Have yet to check out this growing series, but it's DEFINITELY on my radar. Thanks for sharing!

Hannah said...

I really need to read the first one! Heard great things!
My wow:

Inky @ book Haven X

Midnight Bloom said...

The Revolution of Mara Dyer was my WoW pick last week! I'M SO EXCITED TO READ IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!! ^_^

Jenea Whittington said...

Great pick this week... I still haven't finished The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer yet.. :( I have heard really great things tough.

Happy Reading..
Jenea @ Books Live Forever

Jessirae said...

Excellent pick this week! I'm waiting on this one too! I need to find out what happens with Mara and Noah <3

Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books

Kathy said...

Seriously, NOAH SHAW says it all. Delicious and sexy is the exact way to describe The Unbecoming so I hope The Evolution is just as hot! Can't wait to talk with you about it when we get the chance to read it!

Lexie said...

Great choice! I haven't read Mara Dyer yet (I know! For shame!) but I've heard it's absolutely fantastic, and the covers are ridiculously beautiful. Hope you all enjoy this one as much as the first. :D

My WoW

Amy said...

I am really looking forward to this book too. I used it for my WoW a little while ago. I think the cover is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to see how creepy awesome the story will get in this one.

Michelle Chew said...

I totally enjoyed the first book and can't wait to read this one! Great pick!

My WoW

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...