Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#19)



"Waiting On" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.





Here's what I'm waiting on this week:



Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst

Hardcover, 320 pages
Expected publication: September 11th 2012  by Margaret K. McElderry Books  

In a desert land where serpents made of unbreakable glass fly through the sky and wolves made of only sand hunt within storms, Liyana is destined to be a vessel, to sacrifice herself so that her clan's goddess can inhabit her body... but her goddess never comes.
 
I'm SO looking forward to this book! I am a huge fan of Sarah Beth Durst and her brilliant, enjoyable writing style! Have you guys read Drink, Slay, Love?! It was so hilarious and sparkly! :) CAN'T WAIT!!!

What's your WOW this week? Leave me a linky, I'll drop by!

6 comments:

Krazzyme(Young Readers) said...

I added it to my TBR because of Sarah Bennett too!


Krazyyme @ Young Readers

Kathy said...

I loved Drink Slay Love so I am most likely going to check this one out. It really does sound awesome. Great pick!

Asheley (@BookwormAsheley) said...

This has such a beautiful cover, no? I've never read anything by Durst but I remember you loving Drink Slay Love so much...PLUS I've seen so many people love Ice so much.

Sally Bibrary said...

Wow, this sounds interesting . . . so creative, and so magical. Might be one for the TBR pile!

Here's my WOW

Amy said...

This sounds really good. Thank you for sharing.

Cait said...

Great choice, I heard about this today!! I haven't read Drink, Slay, Love but I loved the sound of it.

The Cait Files

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...