Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hottest Upcoming Releases - February 2012

Brought to you by Bookish, sponsored by *Reading Hotties* :D
It's a Bookish feature designed to highlight hot releases in the upcoming month. 
Since there is no way I could track down ALL of the upcoming releases, I apologize if your book hasn't been featured! I assure you, it was purely accidental! 
If you'd like me to feature your upcoming release, let me know! I'll be more than happy to do that!

Hottest Upcoming Releases: February 2011

What are you most excited for??? :D

Happy reading! 


If you're an author or you know an author who will be releasing his/her book in March or later, please do leave me an info in the comment section - I want to include your book in the next edition of Hottest New Releases!
Don't be a stranger! <3  


MoonStar said...

I am so looking forward to Torn.. :D YaY Can´t wait. Just finished Switched, so I already ordered this one..
I also want to read a Touch Morbid, since I also recently finished A touch Mortal :)

Born Wicked looks so good aswell..
Oh God.. I so wanna buy several of these books :D

Renu said...

Ahh, can't freakin' wait for Harbinger and When the sea is Rising Red! :D

Amy said...

So many awesome books coming out in February. There is not enough time in the day to read so much awesomeness!! Thanks for sharing. :)

roro said...

a lot r on my wishlist
hoping2 read them soon/wishfull thinking ^_^

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Someone Else's Life and Pure were great and I will definitely be pre-ordering The Fine Art of Truth and Dare!!! They all look great :) Fever especially hehehehe :)


Tempest and The Eternal One's Giveaway!

Jess said...

Fever ! I can't wait

Bonnie said...

Oh my goodness Evie, I am bookmarking this post for future use! :) How do you even choose? I am looking forward to Once (I had some not so great luck last year with fairy tail retellings so I'm looking for redemption!). Someone Else's life looks really good too!

niaharasworld said...

Thanks for sharing! There are so many wonderful books coming out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...