Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cover Reveal: SHIFT by MR Merrick (The Protector #2)

Shift by MR Merrick
(The Protector #2)

Official Release Date is February 1st 2012.

Devastated by the loss of his mother, Chase is trying to balance the life he’s been left with, a family he’s still getting to know, and power he never thought he’d have. He doesn’t understand why the Goddess has named him the Protector and granted him two gifts: the Mark, a tattoo that now covers his back, and the ring. But between getting interrogated by the Circle and psychic attacks from Riley, the Mark is the least of his concern. There’s a demon inside Rayna that’s fighting to be released, and it’s not her inner witch. It’s something else–a monster threatening to tear her apart.

As Chase struggles to control his magic, his enemies are closing in. Everyone has staked a claim on his ring, and destroying it may be his only chance to stop Riley. But Chase must decide if stopping him is worth risking the lives of everyone he cares about, or if protecting the ring will be enough to save his world. 

Design by M.R. Merrick
Artwork by Julija Lichman 

OMG OMG OMG~!!!!!!!!!
Can I have it now, please!!!??? OK, breathe Evie, breathe.... *takes a deep breath* OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
It looks beautiful, it's gorgeous, so well done and well, I bet you it fits the storyline PERFECTLY, just like the first cover did! :) Have you guys read EXILED yet?! It was one of the best stories of 2011! You should get on it. LIKE. RIGHT NOW!
And I'm on the blog tour lalalala la la :D In your face! :D Muahahah :)
OK, I seriously need to calm down... :)

Tell me what you think of this fabulous cover :) OH! And the GIVEAWAY of a SIGNED PAPERBACK of MATT's EXILED -> here:
HURRY! Only 5 more days left!!!!


SacredmOOn said...

That cover is fantastic! Thanks for posting! DeAnna Schultz

Dana - Let's Book It said...

LOVE it!!!

Kathy said...

That cover is pretty amazing. Haha, it's cute how excited you are!

Janiera said...

That sounds like a wonderful book and the cover is really, really cool.

Denise Z said...

I love a cover that is visually stimulating and unique and this one certainly meets the bill. Thank you for sharing I am looking forward to Shift :)

Asheley (@BookwormAsheley) said...

I love the "in your face" part, so funny! Made me laugh!

He loves to put fire on his covers, doesn't he? It looks great, but so did Exiled. Very exciting!! I haven't read Exiled yet but it is very near the top of my list. I'm excited to read them back-to-back, which, to me, is like drinking a ton of coffee and then running a marathon with great music (that's a good thing). I'm super excited about it. Like, really really excited.

Awesome that you're on the tour, Evie!! That rocks so hard!!

xoxo, Asheley

Amy said...

I love this cover. I think it's awesome!! I can't wait to read this book!! I had a fan girl moment when I got the email about reading the ARC. I loved Exiled and I am dying to read Shift.

Sharon ObsessionwithBooks said...

LOVE, love, love it!! I so can't wait to read SHIFT :)

BookLuvr Mindy said...

I haven't read the first book...I love the cover to this one!

Magical Urban Fantasy Reads

saraflower said...

Amazing cover!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...