Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Waiting On... (#18)

"Waiting On" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Girl of Nightmares (Anna #2) 
by Kendare Blake

Expected publication: August 7th 2012
by Tor Teen

In this follow-up to Anna Dressed in Blood, Cas begins seeing Anna everywhere: sometimes when he’s asleep, and sometimes in waking nightmares. But something is very wrong. These aren’t just daydreams. Anna seems tortured, torn apart in new and ever more gruesome ways every time she appears.

Cas doesn’t know what happened to Anna when she disappeared into Hell, but he knows she doesn’t deserve whatever is happening to her now. Anna saved Cas more than once, and it’s time for him to return the favor.
First Comes Love 
by Katie Kacvinsky

Expected publication: May 8th 2012
by Houghton Mifflin Books for Children

Like his name, Gray is dark and stormy. Dylan, a girl always searching for what's next, seemingly unable to settle down, is the exact opposite: full of light and life. On the outside, they seem like an unlikely couple. But looks can be deceiving and besides, opposites attract.
What starts as friendship, turns into admiration, respect and caring, until finally these two lone souls find they are truly in love with each other.
But staying in love is not as easy as falling in love. If Dylan and Gray want their love to last, they're going to have to work at it. And learn that sometimes love means having to say you're sorry.
I just finished reading Anna Dressed in Blood a couple of days ago and, dudes, I was totally blown away! Kendare Blake rocked my world SO HARD, I don't think it'll ever be the same again! What a out-of-this-word CRAZY AWESOME book that was! OMG, I am DYING to read the next book in Anna series! Can I have it now, please? PLEASE?!!!

First Comes Love drew me in with it's intriguing (and HOT) cover. I think the synopsis sounds AMAZING and I'm SUPER EXCITED for this upcoming release! It goes on my wishlist and I'll be praying to get my hands on it somehow - as soon as possible! :)

What are YOU waiting on this Wednesday? :)


Kathy said...

Girl of Nightmares is going to be amazing. I LOVE the cover! *squee* so amazing.

Amazing choices!

roro said...

exited about the lattr

Amanda @Stuck In YA Books said...

I am soo excited for Girl of Nightmares!! !! Great choices!

Jessirae said...

I haven't read Anna Dressed in Blood yet, but I have it on my bookshelf waiting to be read. Wow, that cover for Girl of Nightmares is so freaking gorgeous. I really should start reading Anna Dressed in Blood. Because of your WoW, I am moving it up on my TBR pile!

I haven't heard of First Comes Love, but it sounds really good! Will check it out for sure. Thanks for sharing!

My WoW:

Racquel (A Book Barbie) said...

I haven't read Anna Dressed in Blood yet but I plan too, maybe when the series ends because I hate waiting for sequel releases but I'm DEFINITELY dying for First Comes Love, it looks GOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I hope you won't be disappointed.

Here is my WoW((:
-thank you&come again.

Asheley (@BookwormAsheley) said...

i really need to read Anna Dressed in Blood...i thought it might be too scary, but i need to get over that dorkiness and just read it!!!

Krazzyme(Young Readers) said...

First comes love looks awesome!! Girl of Nightmares looks too creepy for me :(

Krazyyme @ Young Readers

Krazzyme(Young Readers) said...

First comes love looks awesome!! Girl of Nightmares looks too creepy for me :(

Krazyyme @ Young Readers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...