Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cover Reveal: Embrace by Jessica Shirvington


 by Jessica Shirvington

It starts with a whisper.
            “It’s time for you to know who you are…”

Strange dreams leave her with very real injuries and there’s a dark tattoo weaving its way up her arms. The guy she thought she could fall in love with just told her he’s only half-human—oh, and same goes for her. And she keeps hearing a distant fluttering of wings.

Violet Eden is having a very bad 17th birthday.

But if angels seek vengeance and humans are the warriors, you could do a lot worse than betting on Violet Eden…
 Find out more about this wonderful upcoming release here: www.embracetheseries.com

Isn't the cover stunning? I love the colors and the fact that we can't see the girl's face! It adds to the mysterious atmosphere! :) And the dark feathers? JUST WOW! :) I am lucky enough to already have an ARC of this fantastic YA novel and let me just tell you: I'm DYING to start reading it!

Add it to your Goodreads TBR now! -> LINK

And here's the fabulous Behind the Scenes cover shoot for the beautiful cover!
 



Embrace Cover Shoot from Sourcebooks Inc on Vimeo.

Videographer: Virginia Mohler
Sound Recording: Annie Medlin
Music: Nick Burns

Leave a comment and tell me what you think about the cover and the video! :D I'd love to hear your thoughts!

5 comments:

Shelagh said...

Immediately added to my wishlist! I LOVE books with angels in them and I'm always on the prowl for something new. Thanks Evie!

Shelagh
The Word Fiend

Jessi said...

I love that cover! So beautiful. :)

BookLuvr Mindy said...

It's sooo pretty!!!

bookluvrmindy
Magical Urban Fantasy Reads

Rachel said...

Hi Evie!

First off, that cover is to die for! So beautiful <3

Second, thank-you for getting back to me about my question for TBR PILE reading challenge--I really appreciate it! Looks to be a fantastic challenge!

Rachel @ The Rest Is Still Unwritten

Kathy said...

Totally in love with this colour scheme. I love the entire cover actually.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...