Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, November 4, 2011

(Cover Reveal) The Selection by Kiera Cass


Hardcover, 336 pages
Expected publication: April 24th 2012 
by HarperTeen 
For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to escape the life laid out for them since birth. To be swept up in a world of glittering gowns and priceless jewels. To live in the palace and compete for the heart of the gorgeous Prince Maxon.

But for America Singer, being Selected is a nightmare. It means turning her back on her secret love with Aspen, who is a caste below her. Leaving her home to enter a fierce competition for a crown she doesn't want. Living in a palace that is constantly threatened by violent rebel attacks.

Then America meets Prince Maxon. Gradually, she starts to question all the plans she's made for herself- and realizes that the life she's always dreamed of may not compare to a future she never imagined.

Sounds like yet another fantastic read from Harper Teen~! And just look at the fabulous cover - I could kill for a book like that lol (no, I'm just kidding... or.. AM I?! muahaha)
I want it.
I want it sooooo bad.
Can't wait~!!!! :D

15 comments:

Amanda @Stuck In YA Books said...

Sooo Pretty:D

P.E. said...

I agree, it's GORGEOUS!!! And I want it since the idea sounds cool too! Thanks for sharing :)

Bonnie said...

Oh it IS pretty and sounds really interesting. Maybe a little twisted but interesting none the less. On my Christmas wish list! ;) This is definitely a book that I would want a hard copy of (instead of an e-book) so I could enjoy that cover!

Kathy said...

This book! NOW! That is all that is going through my head upon seeing it. Gorgeous cover, and synopsis is amazing. Thanks for sharing it!

Jess said...

The description sounds so original! I'll keep my eye out for this <3

SimplyMe said...

I just love this cover!


Book Addict

A said...

That cover is literally amazing!! I never click on Cover Reveal posts from any of the blogs I follow, but I saw the photo/thumbnail for this cover and it was so stunning I had to click here and find out more. :)

Giselle said...

Oh wow!!!! This is a fantastic cover!!!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Sonny said...

Totally added this to my TBR list immediately! Thanks for the temptation :D

Sharon @ Obsession with Books said...

I only saw this book for the first time today & instantly loved the cover!

Definitely on the TBR pile x

Kelly said...

!!!!!! That was pretty much my first thought when I saw the cover. It is GORGEOUS!!!! I love pretty dresses, and this one definitely counts. I didn't even need to read the synopsis to know I wanted to read this book, but the summary is awesome--I think this book is going to be amazing.

zara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zara said...

'm really turned off by the ridiculous sales pitch "the hunger games meets the bachelor" but this cover is stunning

LoriStrongin said...

Definitely a gorgeous cover, but the blurb doesn't really catch my interest. I kinda hate those reality tv shows where the contestants are expected to hunt love like it's a prize, rather than their relationship being about two people who care for one another. I kinda think those shows are an insult to marriage as well as to those who are currently forbidden to marry.

...and rant off. ;)


Smiles!
Lori

Paula Phillips said...

Ive just finished this book and I did love it but the only downside was that it finished quite abruptly :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...