Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

(Cover Reveal) Dreamless by Josephine Angelini (Starcrossed #2)


Dreamless (Starcrossed #2)
by Josephine Angelini

Expected publication: May 2012 by HarperTeen

Dreamless is the second book in Starcrossed series by Josephine Angelini. I am yet to read the first one and trust me - I am really looking forward to it! Anything involving Greek Mythology is an absolute MUST-READ :) Not to mention starcrossed-lovers~ So.. what do you guys think about this cover? Like it or not really? Personally I think it's really beautiful, although I might like the first one just a tiny bit more. But I definitely like how the second book's theme nicely corresponds with the first one. It's definitely a book I'm pining for! Harper Collins did a great job with both covers~! 


Starcrossed #1
by Josephine Angelini

Hardcover, 487 pages
Published May 31st 2011 by HarperTeen 

Helen Hamilton has spent her entire sixteen years trying to hide how different she is—no easy task on an island as small and sheltered as Nantucket. And it's getting harder. Nightmares of a desperate desert journey have Helen waking parched, only to find her sheets damaged by dirt and dust. At school she's haunted by hallucinations of three women weeping tears of blood . . . and when Helen first crosses paths with Lucas Delos, she has no way of knowing they're destined to play the leading roles in a tragedy the Fates insist on repeating throughout history.
As Helen unlocks the secrets of her ancestry, she realizes that some myths are more than just legend. But even demigod powers might not be enough to defy the forces that are both drawing her and Lucas together—and trying to tear them apart.
What do you guys think? :D Have you read Starcrossed yet? Excited for Dreamless???

5 comments:

Anna said...

The covers are beautiful and I loved the first book and can not wait for this book.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I haven't read Starcrossed yet, but it's on my wishlist. I love Greek mythology (well, mythology in general) so hopefully the series doesn't disappoint. Thanks for sharing the cover for Dreamless.

Shae Carcar said...

Haven't read starcrossed yet, but i love the covers

Sabrina said...

I'm in love with the covers <3 I'm bouncing all over the place while I'm waiting for Dreamless to come out! I'm can't chose which one is better >.<

Andra said...

I remember seeing all the hullabaloo about Starcrossed...I loved the cover...Dreamless looks just as pretty...makes me wanna dress up in flowy dresses and go play with a boy on a beach somewheres :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...