Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (#13)

"Waiting On" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Here's what I'm waiting on this week:

Of Poseidon

Hardcover, 352 pages
Expected publication: May 22nd 2012                     by Feiwel & Friends

Emma and her friend Chloe are spending vacation in Florida. When Emma (literally) runs into a hot guy named Galen on the beach, little does she know he’s a prince of the Syrena. Galen and Emma both feel something strange – is it attraction? – and Galen suspects that Emma might well be the girl he’s heard of – a human who can communicate with fish.

What follows is a deadly scene with a shark in which Galen witnesses Emma’s gifts. He must know more about her, and follows her back to New Jersey, and high school, to find out for sure if she’s the key to saving his kingdom. Soon, Emma can’t deny her feelings for him, but can’t explain them, either – and both she and Galen must learn more about where she comes from and what her powers are before they can trust one another and their feelings.
I've been hearing some awesome things about this book and I'd really love to get my hands on it! Hot guy, Florida, underwater world?! - Can it get any better? I'm so looking forward to reading this!

What's your WOW this week? Leave me a linky, I'll drop by!


Christa @ Hooked on Books said...

So excited for this one! I've already heard people saying great things and I am in love with the cover.
Great pick!

Amanda @Stuck In YA Books said...

I cant wait to read this too! The cover is soo awesome:) Great pick

Kathy said...

Amazing cover! It sounds really awesome too. Fantastic pick Evie!

Krazzyme(Young Readers) said...

Don't you just love the cover!

Krazyyme @ Young Readers

Evie said...

Thanks for the comments sweeties :D

Crystal (Book Snob) said...

This book sounds amazing! Great choice this week :) Check out my WoW:

Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

Carina Olsen said...

This book sounds great, but I do not think it would be for me (A) Hih ;p My taste is kind of picky :D But great WoW, still :D
Love, Carina ~

Jessi said...

I definitely have this book on my TBR list as well-sounds fabulous. Great pick!

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

I've seen this book on Goodreads but your post reminded me I need to add it to my TBR. It definitely sounds kinda awesome!

My WoW

roro said...

I cant wait to read this too! The cover is soo awesome:) Great pick

Lindsay Cummings author said...

awesome pick! Anna is just so lovely :)
I follow you! here's my WOW post, I hope you'll stop by and follow me if you haven't already, and let me know what you think of mine!!

Sky said...

I really want to read this! It was my WoW a few weeks ago!

My WoW

thepamjelly said...

Ooo I can't wait to read this one! I LOVE the cover. And it sounds really awesome too.

Pam @ jellylovesbooks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...