Follow Friday is a weekly blog HOP, hosted by Parajunkee
Q. Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?
Ok, first of all, no matter how I approach this question there is no way I can name only 3 authors. It's just.. impossible. There are at least 50 author that I would love to have a dinner/coffee with! No, I'm not going to list all of them here, no worries :) I'm going to give you my top 5 choices, alright?
1) Stephen King - because he's AWESOME. I am a HUGE fan of his works, read all of his books and short stories, watched all the movie/ tv show adaptations and I would kill to be able to talk to him, even for just a couple of minutes :)
2) Karsten Knight - the author of Wildefire. I haven't read his book yet, but I've been following his blog and the vlog interview he did yesterday for Story Siren just killed me! Have you seen it? It's hilarious! :) Go, check it out! HERE This guys is so cool! <3
3) Tamara Rose Blodgett - the author of Death Whispers - she's just so fantastic, sweet, generous and smart! And of course, she writes fab books! :D Would love to meet her one day! <3
4) Rusty Fischer - the author of Zombies Don't Cry - Rusty is one of my top fav YA writers, he's witty, intelligent and always so friendly! And I just love following his blog, he always shares awesome tips on writing, getting published and many other things.
5) Allie Burke - author of Violet Midnight and Emerald Destiny. She's the sweetest writer EVER - period.
Over the past few months I met many awesome, kind and smart writers. I realized that blogging is not only about books, it's also about the people behind those books. I love you all, guys!
Looking forward to seeing your answers! :)