Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Follow Friday (#10)

Follow Friday is a weekly blog HOP, hosted by Parajunkee

Q. Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?

Ok, first of all, no matter how I approach this question there is no way I can name only 3 authors. It's just.. impossible. There are at least 50 author that I would love to have a dinner/coffee with! No, I'm not going to list all of them here, no worries :) I'm going to give you my top 5 choices, alright?

1) Stephen King - because he's AWESOME. I am a HUGE fan of his works, read all of his books and short stories, watched all the movie/ tv show adaptations and I would kill to be able to talk to him, even for just a couple of minutes :)

2) Karsten Knight - the author of Wildefire. I haven't read his book yet, but I've been following his blog and the vlog interview he did yesterday for Story Siren just killed me! Have you seen it? It's hilarious! :) Go, check it out! HERE This guys is so cool! <3

3) Tamara Rose Blodgett - the author of Death Whispers - she's just so fantastic, sweet, generous and smart! And of course, she writes fab books! :D Would love to meet her one day! <3

4) Rusty Fischer - the author of Zombies Don't Cry - Rusty is one of my top fav YA writers, he's witty, intelligent and always so friendly! And I just love following his blog, he always shares awesome tips on writing, getting published and many other things.

5) Allie Burke - author of Violet Midnight and Emerald Destiny. She's the sweetest writer EVER - period.

Over the past few months I met many awesome, kind and smart writers. I realized that blogging is not only about books, it's also about the people behind those books. I love you all, guys!

Looking forward to seeing your answers! :)


Renu said...

Ahh, I would also love to meet Karsten Knight - really excited about Wildfire. :D

Lyssa said...

I like your blog! :)

StuckInBooks said...

Stephen King? Really? He would scare me I think. His book are wicked.

Here's mine:

LunaMoth said...

i know alot of people who have said stephen king, i didnt know he waas that popular in my followed bloggers list! lol.

Pedantic Phooka said...

Hi there, hopping through and following you.
Have a great weekend!

Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka

joder said...

SK is a fave of mine too. I LOVE The Stand! I'm your newest follower and would love for you to visit me when you get a chance.

Kathy said...

Stephen King would be awesome. Just to be able to ask him a few questions would be amazing. Great picks!

Makayla said...

Great picks!!!!

Happy Firday!!!

Rusty Fischer said...

Just have to say, this is THE COOLEST list I have ever been on; ever!!!!!

BookGal said...

I'm learning about a lot of new to me authors today!

Allie said...

Evie!!! You are so amazingly sweet. I think I might like to meet... YOU. Seriously.

Bonnie said...

Rusty Fischer - YES! I just finished Zombies Don't Cry last night and OH MY GOODNESS how fantastic was that book! Great list Evie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...