Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, July 8, 2011

(Cover Reveal) Perception by Kim Harrington (Clarity #2)

Perception by Kim Harrington
Expected publication: March 2012 by Scholastic Point

This hotly anticipated sequel to CLARITY delivers another dark, paranormal mystery.

When you can see things others can't, what do you do when someone's watching you?

Everybody knows about Clarity "Clare" Fern. She's the psychic girl in school, the one who can place her hands on something and see hidden visions from the past.

Only Clare would rather not be a celebrity. She prefers hanging back, observing. Her gift is not a game to her.

But then someone starts playing with her head . . . and heart. Messages and gifts from a secret admirer crop up everywhere Clare turns. Could they be from Gabriel, the gorgeous boy who gets Clare's pulse racing? Or from Justin, Clare's hopeful ex-boyfriend who'd do anything to win her back?

One thing is certain. Clare needs to solve this mystery, and soon. Because the messages are becoming sinister, and a girl in town has suddenly disappeared.
Gorgeous, right? :) I am still to read Clarity.. *sighs* Can't wait! :D


Violet said...

That isn't the same girl as the first cover, is it?

Evie said...

I was wondering the same thing! I honestly can't tell, although the hair are totally different.. so I'd say, no, it's not the same girl. But hey, who knows!:)

Andrea said...

Pretty cover! I have Clarity, but haven't read it yet. I suppose I should get on that, huh?

Andrea @ Reading Lark

Evie said...

Ahh, you lucky duck! :) I suppose I could buy it, but the last two books I bought (Wither and Entwined) are still sitting on the shelf and waiting for me to pick them up.. Not enough time with all the ARCs to review! T_T

I might ask for a review copy, though :) It worked just fine with Beauty Queens and this way I will be sure to read it fast! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...