Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (#3)



"Waiting On" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Here's what I'm waiting on this week:




Unbecoming of Mara Dyer  by Michelle Hodkin

Expected publication: September 27th 2011 by Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing

Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.It can.
She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.
There is.
She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.
She's wrong.
The cover art is intriguing and the blurb from Goodreads is even better! I can't wait to get my hands on this book!!


What are you waiting on this week?

Leave me a linky, I'll drop by!

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'm waiting for this one too! I agree the blurb is intriguing! And Evie I just have to say I love the new look of your blog! It looks amazing! Well done girl!!!!

SimplyMe said...

Waiting on this one too!

Waiting on Wednesday-Book Addict

Natalie said...

I cannot wait for this book! It looks so so so so good and the cover is gorgeous! I only wish its publication date wasn't so far away!

Sally said...

Great pick. I'm super excited to read this one too.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-22.html

Sarah B. said...

I'm REALLY looking forward to this one! I won an annotated ARC in a charity auction recently, so now I'm just waiting for it to arrive sometime this month. The cover is AMAZING.

I'm over here -
http://www.storyboundgirl.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-01.html

Sharon said...

A great choice!

My WoW pick, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...