Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #7


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my this week's teaser:







     "Your sweetheart isn't too happy about this." Shay said, still smiling.
I looked toward the back of the room. Ren watched us as he leaned casually against the table, holding a pair of scissors. I'd never seen a classroom tool look so dangerous.




Now, I know, I know.. it's longer than one sentence, but I couldn't help it! Nightshade is such a captivating read, there's so much action and mystery.. you feel like someone is squeezing your guts! And then all of a sudden you get this joke.. I was so surprised.. Almost felt off the couch! :) I <3 Nightshade

Stay tuned for my review, coming up this week!

So what are you reading, my dear fellow book lovers? Don't forget to leave a linky in the comments, I love checking out your posts!

17 comments:

Jennifer said...

Now I am intrigued as to what happens next. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesdays-tiny-sunbirds-far-away.html

Sharon said...

A great teaser! I have this one on my TBR list.

My TT for this week is Crimson Moon by J.A Saare, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice week..

tfwalsh said...

Very cool teaser... I so want to read this book.

Here's mine: http://tfwalsh.wordpress.com/2011/06/07/teaser-tuesday-siren/

Carissa said...

LOL! Don't worry about the length! Mine are always longer than two sentences!

This is a fun teaser. I have Nightshade on my shelf waiting for me! I can't wait to get into it now.

Thanks for sharing with us!

This Week’s Teaser Tuesday: Storm Front

Kyanara_night said...

HI,

What a wonderfull teaser!

Have a great day!
Kyanara

Mysteriousrose said...

Fantastic teaser.
I loved this book and can't wait for Wolfbane!

I hope you enjoy it:-)

I'm a new follower^^

My teaser for today

Have a great day!

Mysteriousbooks

Under the Covers said...

Hey! New follower! I haven't read these books yet, thanks for the teaser!

Check out ours Under The Covers

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Sounds like a good one! I've been noticing this book around, and I'm tempted.

Here's MY TT POST

erikasbuddy said...

Nice and wolfy!!

Now come let me tease you here! And while your there check out our 2 awesome giveaways! here & here

Lauren B said...

Cute teaser. Made me smile.

A Backwards Story said...

I like that teaser! I'm still not sure I want to read a werewolf novel, but this was a good choice!!

Tribute Books Mama said...

Interesting teaser, enjoy your book.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday.html

Sally said...

Great teaser I have this one on my tbr pile and it's made me really eager to read it.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-22.html

Kati R said...

What a teaser! I'll be adding this to my TBR pile.

Here's Mine

Julie @ Read Handed said...

Great teaser! Thanks for sharing. If you get a chance, mine is here.

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Fantastic teaser!! Thanks for sharing Evie :)

Book Passion for Life said...

Ooo great teaser Evie! I love Nightshade! I love REN!! *sigh* I remember that scene it was very funny. Personally I have no idea what Calla sees in Shay, but hey all the more Ren for us!
Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...