Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Hottest Upcoming Releases - July 2011

Brought to you by Bookish, sponsored by *Reading Hotties* :D
It's a new Bookish feature designed to highlight hot releases in the upcoming month. 
Since there is no way I could track down ALL the upcoming releases, I apologize if your book hasn't been featured! I assure you, it was purely accidental! 
If you'd like me to feature your upcoming release, let me know! I'll be more than happy to do that!


Hottest Upcoming Releases in July 2011

Blindsided by Priscilla Cummings (July 8th 2010 by Dutton Juvenile) 
Luminous by Dawn Metcalf ( July 7th 2011 by Dutton Childrens Books)
My Life As A White Trash Zombie  by Diana Rowland (July 5th 2011 by DAW)
The Beginners by Rebecca Wolff (June 30th 2011 by Riverhead Hardcover)

  
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller(July 12th 2011 by Razorbill)
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (July 12th 2011 by Scholastic Press)
Sirensong by Jenna Black (July 5th 2011 by St. Martin's Griffin)
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer (July 26th 2011 by Philomel)

 Ripple by Mandy Hubbard (July 21st 2011 by Razorbill/Penguin)
Supernaturally by Kiersten White (July 26th 2011 by HarperTeen)
 Paradise by Jill S.Alexander ( July 5th 2011 by Feiwel & Friends)
The Siren's Cry by Jennifer Anne Kogler ( July 1st 2011 by HarperTeen)


7 Souls by Barnabas Miller, Jordan Orlando ( July 13th 2010 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers)
Love Story by Jennifer Echols (July 19th 2011 by MTV Books)
Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt ( July 12th 2011 by Simon Pulse)
 Clean by Amy Reed ( July 19th 2011 by Simon Pulse)

Fins Are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs ( July 1st 2011 by Katherine Tegen Books)
Shadows on The Moon by Zoe Marriott ( July 7th 2011 by Walker Books)
Siren's Storm by Lisa Papademetriou (July 12th 2011 by Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers)
Wildefire by Karsten Knight ( July 26th 2011 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers)

 Starstruck by Cyn Balog (July 12th 2011 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers)
The Jewel and the Key by Louise Spiegler ( July 11th 2011 by Clarion Books)
And Then Things Fall Apart by Arlaina Tibensky (July 26th 2011 by Simon Pulse)
Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris (July 12th 2011 by Delacorte Press) 

 Lost Voices by Sarah Porter ( July 4th 2011 by Harcourt Children's Books)
Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker (July 19th 2011 by Bloomsbury)
Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray (July 5th 2011 by Poppy)
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep (July 26th 2011 by Kensington Publishing Corporation) 

Pearl by Jo Knowles (July 19th 2011)
Stolen Girl by Yxta Maya Murray ( July 7th 2011 by Razorbill)
Sleepless by Cyn Balog ( July 13th 2010 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers)
Xisle by Steve Augarde (July 13th 2010 by David Fickling Books)


Excited? :D I know I am!!!

12 comments:

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

Falling for Hamlet is SO good!!! I just finished it and reviewed it! Hope you like it!

Evie said...

I'll definitely check it out! Thanks for your recommendation! I'm going to check out your review!! <3

ElfRenee said...

Yeah, lots of good ones!!

Khadija said...

I can't wait for Bad Taste in Boys, Forever, and Wolfsbane! I read Supernaturally last month and it was really awesome ^-^

So many great books coming out! Makes me wish my book budget wasn't so tight!!!

http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

Really excited for most of these novels. This summer will be a good one xD

Sap Interviews Questions said...

its really good collection of
upcoming movies

Krazzyme(Young Readers) said...

<3 this post!!!!
Hope this is a regular feature but maybe you should consider dividing it into parts(ALL of these together can be overwhelming!)

Erin said...

Wow, so many of these look good! I love seeing all the covers together.

Bonnie said...

July is going to be such a great month for new releases! Love the new feature Evie!!!

Evie said...

@Krazzyme, I don't think it's all that overwhelming, I kind of like the way it turned out. The last thing I want to do is keep track of all the upcoming books every week. It already took me a whole lot of time to prepare this post, I don't imagine doing it every week hahah :D

@Bonnie, thank you sweetheart :D I am so happy you like it!
I'll definitely make this a regular feature :)

barmybex said...

They all look so incredible! will have to look them all up.
I csn't wait for "Forever" looking forward to it.

Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a fab weekend.

what...more books said...

all these books look delicious and can not wait till they are released

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...