Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Follow Friday (#8)

Follow Friday is a weekly blog HOP, hosted by Parajunkee

Q. ACK! Your favorite book/movie character (example Hermione Granger played by the Emma chick) just walked into the room! Who is it and what would be your first reaction? You get extra points if you include visual stimulation.

Well, that's easy~ But I'm going to have to list three, as I simply can't make myself chose.


Sam, Dean and Castiel from Supernatural ;]

And here's some more visual stimulation :)

And here's Castiel

So what would I do if I met them? I'd take as many photos with them as possible, got autographs and hugs and then probably I'd pee myself from happiness.

Looking forward to seeing your answers! :)


Khadija said...

HA! Supernatural is awesome ^-^

Happy Hopping!

Grace Fonseca said...

Oh man. Who doesn't like hot guys.

Sharon said...

Hi & Happy Friday!

I love Supernatural.

My FF,

Have a nice weekend.

Kyanara_night said...


what a great choise!
have a wonderfull weekend

Lan said...

Love the blog and your choice for this weeks question!

Am a new follower. My FF post:

Lan @ The Write Obsession

Cozy in Texas said...

I stopped by your blog today.

Rose said...

Awesome post! Love them!

AgnesPink said...

Love Supernatural!!
Sam and Dean <3
Check out My Follow Friday
Do drop by and follow!

AgnesPink said...

Love Supernatural!!
Sam and Dean <3
Check out My Follow Friday
Do drop by and follow!

Kathy said...

I would be hard to choose out of the 3 of them. I agree. Happy weekend.

Bonnie said...

Haha! Great answer Evie. I feel like a bit of a tool admitting it but I've never actually seen Supernatural!
Bonnie @ HandsAndHome

CharmaineElaine said...


I love your blog. I'm a new follower just hopping by to say hello.

My FF:
Char =)

StuckInBooks said...

Oh I can see the attraction.

Here's mine:

TheReadingOwl said...

Supernatural FTW! The best TV show EVER. I'm really sad about what they've done to Cas, though :(

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I've never seen Supernatural :(

Have a great weekend!

J.J. Bonds said...

Hi Evie! New follower from FF. Excellent choices... and the videos weren't half bad either! I for one will never pass up an opportunity to soak up some super hotness!

Lisa said...

*swoon* I love Supernatural. I would fangirl like nobody's business!

Here's my Follow Friday ;)

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

TEAM FREE WILL. :D :D Oh gosh. This is one of my all time favorite shows. Thank you for the Supernatural love!

I'm a brand new follower. Hoping you will stop by my blog. :)

Holly said...

I LOVE Supernatural! The guys are so hot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...