Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Follow Friday (#7) and Book Blogger Hop!

Follow Friday is a weekly blog HOP, hosted by Parajunkee

Q. What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)

HA! Nothing! I love Zombies, ever since I read Zombies Don't Cry by Rusty Fischer, I am not afraid of Zombies at all! In fact, I'd love to befriend some Zombies.. Any Zombies out there interested in becoming my new ZFF? :D
As for Mel.. What do you want from him? He's a good actor! You all forgot already how you laughed while watching Lethal Weapon series? :) Give the guy a break, yo!

BROUGHT TO US BY Crazy-for-Books

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!
This weeks Question:

"Share your favorite post from the last month and tell us why it’s close to your heart!”

I had quite many posts that I really, REALLY loved! I enjoyed writing my recent reviews : Heads You Lose, Redheart, Girl in Translation, Zombies Don't Cry, Cinderella Ninja Warrior, The Advice Girl, Highway to Vengeance, Circle City, Endlessly.. all these were fantastic reads and I had a blast posting about them!

My top favorite post, however, would be my Interview with Rusty Fischer, author of Zombies Don't Cry
Rusty is a fantastic, sweet and kind person, with a witty sense of humor and phenomenal talent for writing! I had a great time interviewing Rusty and I am very honored to be able to host a giveaway of his awesome book! 
Yup, that would BE MY FAVORITE! :)

That's all for now :)

Since you're here, please check out my current giveaways! If you follow me and leave a comment on this post, I will follow you back! :)


Jules (The Great, The Good and The Bad) said...

I've been hearing lots of great things about Zombies don't cry.

I'm an old follower :D

SweetestLittleBookworm said...

I enjoyed your interview with Rusty too! ;)

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I don't know Evie, I think Mel's pretty much done. It is true that you can be good at your job and still make bad personal decisions. I just don't think it is easy to separate when you see him in the next film.

As for me, well I'm ambivalent, but I think it is the burden that politicians and celebrities must bare.

Howard Sherman said...

As the saying goes – the best defense is a good offense. I’ve got that covered! My preparations for the zombie apocalypse are not just intricate, they’re stylish. I’m not talking “last stand” stuff here. I mean to lure in the zombies and slaughter them wholesale while we sip champagne and watch.

How am I going to do that? Follow me back to my blog at and read all about it.

Thank G-d it’s Follow Friday!

Howard Sherman, Implementor

Evie said...

Career wise? I think he might be able to comeback with something worth watching, so I wouldn't put a "fail" stamp on him just yet.

I do not, however, follow his personal life like AT ALL, so I don't really know what the big fuss is all about :)

I just don't like negativity and talking badly about someone in general.

bex said...

LOL, ZFF! I wonder if that's the book I was recommended once. I'm too scared of the zombies to even try a book so far though, lol!

Happy weekend. :D

Rebecca @ kindle fever

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...