Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, June 24, 2011

(Cover Reveal) Everneath by Brodi Ashton

by Brodi Ashton

Expected publication: January 3rd 2012 
by Harper Collins / Balzer + Bray

17-year old Nikki Beckett has just returned from the Underworld to a family who doesn’t know where she’s been, a boyfriend who doesn’t know why she left, and old friends who think she’s an addict.

But Nikki won’t have time to make everyone understand what she's been through. She only has six months at Park City High before the tunnels of the Underworld come for her again. Six months for goodbyes she’ll never be able to say out loud. Six months to find redemption, if it even exists.

She didn't plan on her former boyfriend's reaction to her return. Jack doesn't care why she left him, or why she's returned, as long as he doesn't lose her again.

When Nikki discovers she didn’t return to the surface alone, being near Jack becomes dangerous – for both of them. Cole, an Everliving, followed her back from the Underworld, and he needs Nikki in order to make his push for the throne. He’ll do anything to make it happen, even if it means going back to high school.

Together, Nikki and Jack search for answers in ancient myths and from mysterious characters, hoping to find a loophole for Nikki to escape her fate, but in the end, the choice will be Nikki’s: serve the Underworld, or rule it.

I'm so looking forward to reading this book!!! *smiles hopefully at HarperCollins* :D


Brodi Ashton said...

Thank you for spotlighting the cover!

Evie said...

My pleasure, Brodi! I can't wait to read your book! If you happen to have an extra ARC, send it my way please! ^___^

The cover art is gorgeous! HC did a wonderful job! :)

Tyraa said...

Oh I'm lovin' the cover

Sunny said...

Very pretty! Sounds interesting, too!

LRAtRandom said...

Oooo, preeeetty cover!!

I'll be adding this one to my to read list!

Cozy in Texas said...

Love the cover

StuckInBooks said...

Oh I am so glad that I'm not the only one who is overwhelmed with books I have to read. I just want to read some.

Thanks for visiting today.

Everneath looks interesting. It must be a sequel though. Guess I should find that out before I add it to my TBR pile.

Trish (Just a YA Girl) said...

Oh. My. This is an absolutely beautiful cover. I want to draw it. All of those vaporous swirls and that red dress. So beautiful. *sighs*

Thanks for sharing!

♥ Trish

Kara_Malinczak said...

That may be my favorite cover ever!

Deborah Lawrenson said...

I'd like that red dress too! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, Evie - much appreciated.

Alaiel Kreuz said...

I know right?! This book looks gorgeous!!! I'm dying to read it too, hahaha.

Thanks for stoping by my blog^^ (as soon as I read matched I'll write a review and let you know.



The Fiction Fairy said...

Everneath is part of a trilogy and it is an amazing book!!!! I recently got an ARC and have already read and reviewed it!!! You will no doubt looove Everneath add it to your TBR!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...