Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cover Reveal: Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer (Nightshade #3)

Expected publication by by Philomel/Penguin
To Be Released-  February 21st 2012
#3 in the Nightshade series

Is true love worth the ultimate sacrifice?

Other books in Nightshade series:


Britta said...

I do not like the new cover. By the way, that is not the cover for Wolfsbane. That was what was going to be the cover (and is on the ARCs), but they changed the covers to a different look. I don't understand why, I LOVED they covers, they were beautiful. I really, really dislike the new ones.

Anti-Drug Reads said...

I have to say that the Bloodrose cover is pretty amazing. As much as I want to be against the cover changes for that series, I can't. The new ones are fierce.

Looking forward to hearing back from you,
Cory @ Anti-Drug Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...