Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

YA Blogger Show and Tell (#2)



YA Blogger Show and Tell is a weekly meme hosted by Amy Jones over at Amy Jones YA Fantasy Fiction

To participate:
1 - Paste The YA Book Blogger Show and Tell widget on your blog or website.
2 - Post about something interesting you've seen on another book bloggers blog or website.
3 - Invite someone to join the group.


Sounds like fun to me! Every week I come across great posts on other blogs and I am dying to share them with you all! :) Thanks Amy for this great meme!


This week I'd like to share 3 interesting "things" I found on my fellow book-lovers' blogs and websites!
Let's get started, shall we? :)





First, Teens Read and Write have posted news on The Host by Stephenie Meyer movie adaptation! I loved this book, simply adored it and swallowed it in one bite (which reminds me, I should write a review!) and I can't wait to see it being made into a movie! It will surely be a tough one to make, with all the "scenes" playing out in the lead character's head, but I HOPE that the producers will somehow figure out how to make it work.

To read more about it please visit Teens Read and Write by clicking here: Stephenie Meyer's THE HOST movie news




Second thing I would love for you guys to check out is something I find absolutely amazing :) This is something Jackie came up with, and it's called Book Tasting! Already sounds good, right? But before you decide to pick up a book and start licking or biting it, let me explain what this REALLY is about :) Book Tasting is a feature on Jackie's blog, where she matches a good read with a good tea to go along  with it :) How cool is that?! We all love to have a tasty cup of tea to  go along with a good book, right?

Head over to Jackie's website to read more about it! Here's the link: Jackie's Book Tastings






Finally, something I've been meaning to post about long time ago, but just haven't been able to find enough time. Thanks to Amy's Show and Tell I finally have a feature where I could talk about it! I'm sure most of you, my dear fellow bloggers, at some point in time have read or at least heard about A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle, right? :) But how many of you know, that in 2012 we will be celebrating A Wrinkle in Time's 50th anniversary? Isn't this amazing?

If you're Madeleine L'Engle's fan please visit A Wrinkle in Time Facebook Page, become a fan and be on a lookout for updates and giveaways! There's a lot of cool stuff coming up! Don't miss out!!! CLICK HERE


Please stop by Amy Jones website as well and check out her amazing YA novel, Soul Quest.
Don't forget to follow Amy, she always has lots of cool stuff going on on her blog!

1 comment:

Amy Jones said...

Evie, what a wonderful feature for the YA Blogger Show and Tell. I love it.

I had no idea The Host was being made into a movie and I am so excited about it.

I also stopped by each of your features and second your recommendations. These truly are great places to visit.

Thanks again Evie!

Smiles,
Amy

BTW - I just started a new giveaway on my blog. Passion by Lauren Kate. I can't wait for this book to come out on June 14th. Make sure you sign up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...