Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Monday, May 2, 2011

YA Blogger Show and Tell (#1)



YA Blogger Show and Tell is a weekly meme hosted by Amy Jones over at Amy Jones YA Fantasy Fiction

To participate:
1 - Paste The YA Book Blogger Show and Tell widget on your blog or website.
2 - Post about something interesting you've seen on another book bloggers blog or website.
3 - Invite someone to join the group.


Sounds like fun to me! Every week I come across great posts on other blogs and I am dying to share them with you all! :) Thanks Amy for this great meme!


Here's what I would like to share this week!


I'd love for you guys to check out this great review I just read on my friend's website! Have you heard about Airmail by Naomi Bulger?
Ashton the Book Blogger just posted a really awesome review of this book, which totally made me want to head over to Amazon and order Airmail  right away. Unfortunately, I am going to have to wait for my paycheck before I can buy any more books, but nothing stops YOU guys from checking out her review and then going on a shopping spree! :)


The link below will take you directly to Ashton's review!

One more thing I just have to add:  
Ash, I absolutely love your new blog design!!!

Make sure to follow Ashton and check out her blog regularly, she's a very thorough reviewer and her rating system consists of.. cakes!!! How cool is that?!

Please stop by Amy Jones website as well! She's currently hosting two awesome giveaways : Mother's Day giveaway of Stephenie Meyer's book and Spring Blog Carnival giveaway of her own super awesome book, Soul Quest! 
Don't forget to follow Amy, she always has lots of cool stuff going on on her blog!

4 comments:

Ashton The Book Blogger said...

AW!!! Thanks so much dude! Love waking up to see something like this! When I come home from work i'll do one too!

Britta said...

I haven't heard of this meme before... but now I'm thinking about joining in on the fun. Every once in a while I come across posts that really get me to think and I try to share them, this seems to be a great way to do that.

Thanks for the post!

Bookish Brunette said...

Oooooh I love this! I'll have to do it next week!

Amy Jones said...

Thanks so much Evie! This is awesome. Well, I'm off to check out Ashton the Book Blogger's review. You've made me curious.

Smiles,
Amy
http://amyjonesyaff.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...