Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (#2)

"Waiting On" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Here's what I'm waiting on this week:

Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer (Book #2 in Nightshade series)

Expected publication: July 26th 2011 by Philomel

This thrilling sequel to the much-talked-about Nightshade begins just where it ended–Calla Tor wakes up in the lair of the Searchers, her sworn enemy, and she's certain her days are numbered. But then the Searchers make her an offer–one that gives her the chance to destroy her former masters and save the pack–and the man–she left behind. Is Ren worth the price of her freedom? And will Shay stand by her side no matter what? Now in control of her own destiny, Calla must decide which battles are worth fighting and how many trials true love can endure and still survive.
Doesn't the cover look beautiful?
Actually, I just received the ARC of this book in mail today, and I'm dying to start reading it! Stay tuned for my review of Nightshade and Wolfsbane, coming up soon! :)

What are you waiting on this week?

Leave me a linky, I'll drop by!


lisa :) said...

That is a catchy cover, though I think I like the one for Nightshade even more. I really need to start reading that series!

Anti-Drug Reads said...

This looks pretty interesting; might need to pick this up. I would love if you checked out my WoW too!

Btw, LOVE THE BLOG... I'm not sure if we're fellow followers, but I follow you!

Looking forward to hearing back from you,
Cory @ Anti-Drug Reads

Aleetha said...

I really want to read the first book.
Many people said many good things about it

My WoW

Ayanami Faerudo said...

Still have to read Nightshade but I like this cover more than the first book.

Jan von Harz said...

I have been waiting for this one ever since I read the last page of Nightshade. Great pick!

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...

I'm DYING to read this one!!! I absolutely cannot wait! :D

Check out my WOW this week!

Ange said...

I still haven't read Nightshade but I'm really looking forward to reading it. Happy Reading!

My WoW:

Jennifer@The Book Nympho said...

I've got the 1st book on my shelf, I need to read it soon. And yes I love the cover.

Here’s my WOW

Bonnie said...

This is a series that I am absolutely dying to read! Evie, you are still getting regular mail service? I think that our local branch of Canada Post is striking early because my mail has been awful - talking 10 business days for things coming from Toronto (about an hour away).

Donna said...

I haven't read this series though I've heard of Nightshade from a few book bloggers.

I did my first Waiting on Wednesday

Girl Who Reads

Sally said...

I have Nightshade on my tbe pile must read it before this one comes out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...