Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Follow Friday (#6)

Follow Friday is a weekly blog HOP, hosted by Parajunkee

Q. How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?

Ha! Great question :)

To be perfectly honest, before I started blogging I used to read about 2-3 books per MONTH (I know, I know, it's a crime to even admit that!). Ever since I got into blogging I'm reading about 2-3 books per week. If I have enough time I can read 4-5, depending on the length.
Isn't that a huge improvement? :D

I prefer printed copies over ebooks, but to tell ya the truth, my reading speed is exactly the same, whether I'm reading on my Kindle or enjoying a printed copy.

How many books per week do you guys read? Don't forget to leave me the link to your answer!
If you follow, I'll follow back!

And since you're here..

Please check out my 500 Followers Celebration Giveaway~ It's International and there will be three winners! 

And check out other giveaways on the "Giveaways~" page!


Sharon said...

Hi and Happy Friday!

I am ebook fan (I have a kindle) & try to read between 3-5 books a week, depending on time & book size :)

My FF is here,

Have a nice weekend.

Jennifer@The Book Nympho said...

It's funny that your reading # up with blogging. Mine has gone down because I working on here or stalking others still of reading. LOL

Here’s my FF

Sally Sapphire said...

2-3 books a week is my pace too - I used to be able to do a book a day, but then things like work started interfering. :)

Sally @ Bibrary Bookslut

Bonnie said...

I usually read about 2 books per week - but I've got distractions! I prefer to read on my Kobo but it has to do with logistics! Have a great weekend Evie!!!


Ashley said...

I usually read about one book a week. If life wasn't so busy I would definitely read more! I love my kindle and love how easy it is to lug around so many books but if I have a series already in physical books or books by an author I love, then I continue to buy the actual books. :)

I follow you-awesome blog!

Coffeelicious Bookaholic

Hey Its Just Book Reviews said...

If the books are under 600 pages I read about 3 a week if they are over 600 2 a week. I perfer books not electronics, I am old school and happy friday everyone.

Vicky said...

Great answer! I wish I could get through more books during the week. So many books and so little time! Have a good week!

Tamara Rose Blodgett said... you know there's no "12-step" program for any of us, right? That said: 3-5 books per week. Print copies are harder to read but I was only reading DBT (dead-book-trees) before Sep, 2010 and will read those too. (No shame!)

Loren Chase said...

My reading speed is pretty much the same as well, although sometimes I think I read hard copies faster because I'm not paying attention the 'percentage' of the book I've read at the bottom of my Kindle. That can be distracting! I hope you have a wonderful Friday! New follower! ;)


Amy Jones said...

Wow, 2 to 3 books a week! Don't you have a day job too? When do you sleep, lol! Maybe now that summer break is around the corner I will have time for a few more reads.

Amy said...

Hey, i can read anything from none to 8 or 9 depending. I good week and might even get to ten. I wish i had the books, because i have too much time on my hands right now.

Amy@adumbrations (new follower)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...