Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (#3)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and the Bookish
Each week we get to make a list of ten things! isn't it great? Let's start then!


This week’s theme is: Top Ten Movies I'd Like to See Made into Movies

What a fun theme we have this week! I LOVE it!!! :)
  1. The Dark Tower series by Stephen King - I know, I know, they are already working on it, but I just can't wait!!! I just hope they won't ruin it like most of the Stephen King's book adaptations made before! *fingers crossed*
  2. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare - I enjoyed Clockwork Angel even more then Mortal Instruments, so I really hope the new series will be adapted in the future as well!
  3. Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness - I absolutely loved it, I hope to see it on the big screen one day! *_*
  4. The Modern Faerie Tales by Holly Black - Do I seriously have to explain why? It's fantastic!
  5. Horns by Joe Hill - The book blew me away and I would definitely be interested in seeing a movie adaptation of it :)
  6. Black Magician Trilogy by Trudi Canavan - I had so much fun with these books, i think the movies would totally rock!



Ok, so here's my top six (I know, I'm cheating again this week, but I don't want to think about it too hard, I'm giving you whatever came to my head right away!)

Don't forget to leave your linky!

14 comments:

Phantom Paragrapher said...

Some good ones here. Im a new follower
www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

Cyndi M. said...

I almost put Clockwork Angel on my list, but chose a different one. It would be a beautiful movie!

Jan von Harz said...

I chose The Chaos Walking series too and I also would love to see Clockwork Angels as a movie.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Modern Fairy Tales, eh? Haven't read (or, honestly, heard about that one). Thanks for sharing it.

Here's my post for today's Top Ten Tuesday.

Vy (Vy's Blog) said...

Clockwork Angel would have really pretty costumes :)

Crystal (Book Snob) said...

Clockwork Angel would be really cute! I have almost the entire Dark Tower series except 1 and 2 which has kept me from reading them! I know they're amazing and I can't wait to get started :)

Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

kaye said...

I'm with you on Holly Black's work. I loved the Spiderwick Chronicles. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Birdie said...

Clockwork Angel is on my TBR list. \o/ I'm looking forward to it.

thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting.

Bookish Brunette said...

I love your list! I do believe we are book soulmates chick... I live all those books! Except... The Dark Tower series... I just couldn't get into it. I was so totally confused the whole time! Maybe I should try the second one and see if it gets any better!

XOXOXO

Nonners said...

You have been awarded the Frequent Commenter Award. Go to my blog to read the rules: http://ridiculousreviewsbysavanah.blogspot.com/

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I don't participate in this meme because I don't think I can come up with a list of 10 of anything on my own. I prefer to look at everyone else's list.

WildIrishRose33 said...

I definitely wouldn't be able to come up with 10 books... I do wish they would have stayed truer to the book ERAGON when filming THAT movie so they could do the rest of the series though.

I think it's definitely worth checking out. I read the books and listened to the audio books. I love the narrators voice. And how he makes the dragons sound.

Dani said...

The Dark Tower series could be so awesome on film if they do it right! I really need to reread them soon. Great list.

Alison said...

I always get so nervous that book to movie adaptations will get so screwed up that they'll be awful, but I'd still love to see C. Clare's books as movies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...