Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #5

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

So, I just started reading a new book yesterday, it's "Immortality Virus" by Christine Amsden, so far I'm really enjoying it! Don't let the cover put you off, this book is a real treat! :)
Here's my teaser from it:









     "An old timer. Grace hadn't realize that he was one of the few remaining people who had already been old when humanity stopped aging."








Stay tuned for my review, coming up this week!


So what are you reading, my dear fellow book lovers? Don't forget to leave a linky in the comments, I love checking out your posts!

15 comments:

WildIrishRose33 said...

Ooh interesting. I was drawn in just by the title. Now I'm doubly interested reading the teaser. I hadn't heard of this book before. Good choice! :-)
Thanks for stopping by.

Marg said...

Interesting teaser!


Here's my teaser for this week.

Jules (The Great, The Good and The Bad) said...

Great teaser! I want to read this now :)

Jules

Mine is from The making of us by Lisa Jewell

http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

Chel said...

He must be reaaaaally old then. :) Nice teaser and thanks for stopping by!

gautami tripathy said...

Wonderful teaser. This makes me want to check it out!! Girl, no more book buying!

:D

Here is my Teaser Tuesday: THe Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly post!

Lauren B said...

Thanks for the offer Evie.
My favorite authors are Tess Gerritsen, Lisa Gardner, Christina Dodd, Nora Roberts.

Here's my very first Teaser Tuesday:
My very first Teaser Tuesday:

http://laurenstvtotebookbag.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-1-necessary-evil.html

SimplyMe (Book Addict) said...

Nice Teaser!

Here's mine this week:Teaser Tuesday-If I Stay.

Cassandra said...

Love the teaser! I really like dystopian/apocalyptic books and this one sounds like one. I've never heard of it though. The cover is kind of odd. Thanks for sharing!

- Cassandra @ Wickedly Delicious Tales

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Great teasers this week! Happy Reading :) New follower! My teasers:

Butterfly Feet Walking on Life
For the L♥ve of Reading

-- Zakiya LadyWings

Cathy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Evie! Love yours too...super super cute!! And great teaser...okay not JUST cuz my middle name is Grace:) But seriously, congrats on the 200 followers. Yay! Look forward to reading your reviews.

bex said...

Great book for sure. :D Glad you're enjoying it as well!

Rebecca @ kindle fever

Julie @ Read Handed said...

Definitely sets up an interesting plot line. Great teaser. If you get a chance, mine is here: http://readhanded.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays_26.html

Sally said...

Nice teaser. That cover is so odd.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-16.html

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Fantastic teaser! I can't wait for the review. This sounds so intriguing.

Mad Scientist said...

Second time I've seen this one teased so far. It must be a good one. ;)

Loved what you picked to share!

I still have a giveaway open.  I will be closing it this coming Friday.  April 30th.  6 books are up for grabs if you are interested --->  Here  ;)

Mad Scientist
Steampunkery & Book Reviews
For The L♥ve of Reading

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...