Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #4

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

So, I just started reading a new book today, which I got in my mailbox this week. It's an ARC of "These Dark Things" by Jan Merete Weiss. It's a mystery novel set in Naples and so far I'm enjoying it a lot!
Here's my teaser from it:







     "The murderer killed her in the street near a shrine" Natalia said. "Carried her through a locked door into the church and down a narrow passage into the crypt beneath. Yet forensics hasn't found so much as a drop of blood along the route, none in the tunnel descending to the crypts. Not a drop, not a smudge, although at least the killer's hands must have been bloody, his clothes stained. And no one saw the assailant come or go."





It's quite a short and pleasant read, so I'm expecting to finish it tomorrow. Stay tuned for my review, coming up at the end of the week!


So what are you reading, my dear fellow book lovers? Don't forget to leave a linky in the comments, I love checking out your posts!

4 comments:

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

This one sounds awesome...great teaser! BTW, you have a very cute blog.

Here's
MY TT POST

Jennifer Stone said...

This sounds like my kind of book, thanks for the tease! Here's my Teaser Tuesday from If I Stay by Gayle Forman. Happy Reading!

Tribute Books Mama said...

your teaser makes me want to read more.

Stop and see mine and my giveaways.

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Great teaser. This sounds like an interesting read can't wait for your review.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...