Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Frequent Commenter Award

I received this award from Nonners @ Ridiculous Reviews (please visit her site!) Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :)

When awarded with this award you have to do three things:

1. Pass it on to at least two people. (include their web addresses)
2. Recommend four books
3. Recommend four book blogs. 

So, honestly, I had no idea who commented on my blog the most, so I got this nice widget called "Top Commenters" - you can see it if you scroll down a little bit, it's on the right side of the page^^
And it turns out my top two commenters are:

1) Vy from Vy's Blog
2) Bonnie from A Backward Story

Thanks for commenting so frequently! :) 

4 Books I recommend:

1) Tithe by Holly Black
2) Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
3) The Diaries of Adam and Eve by Mark Twain
4) The Face of Another by Abe Kobo 

4 Blogs I recommend to visit:

 Spread the love, guys! :)


Bonnie said...

Yay for your award! I didn't even know you could get a top commentors widget! I learn something every day!

Kristi The Book Faery said...

Congrats on your award! It's a very nice one to get! I am happy to see Tithe on your list of books!

Stop by and see me! I did the WOW meme this week:

Kristi's WOW

Amy Jones said...

Congrats Evie on your new blog award!. Guess what? Have have just been awarded another on my blog, The Versatile Blogger Award. Stop by my blog to see the details!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...