Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Follow Friday (#5)


Follow Friday is a weekly blog HOP, hosted by Parajunkee

Q. If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?




Wow, what a tough question!
Only ten books? u_u

Ok, let's think...

1) Lord of the Rings (3)
2) Stephen King - The Dark Tower (7)

and that would be it! T_T
Can I take more??? Puuuhleaaaseee!

3) Holly Black - Modern Faerie Tales (3)
4) Pride and Prejudice!
5) One Hundred Years of Solitude (Marquez)
6) Cassandra Clare - Clockwork Angel
7) Patrick Ness - Chaos Walking Trilogy
8) Patricia Williams - The Kin Trilogy
9) Amy Jones - Soul Quest Trilogy
10) Abe Kobo - The Kangaroo Notebook

Oooor.. I could just take my KINDLE  :D Then I would have all the books I want! ;)

What books would you take to your bomb shelter? Don't forget to leave me the link to your answer!
If you follow, I'll follow back!

And since you're here..

Please check out my 200 Followers Celebration Giveaway~ It's International and you can win one of four awesome prize packs (3 books each)!! Ends May 15th! 



9 comments:

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

So... that's cheating. lol. I'm kidding. I totally ignored the fact that series are multiple books when I made my list and just hoped no one would notice :)

My keeper shelf said...

New follower!

Great choices.

Lesley @ My keeper shelf

Brie said...

One Hundred Years of Solitude is one of my favorite books too, and it has the most incredible ending I have read in any book, just for that ending I would recommend it…

Bonnie said...

Great list! I also thought of bringing my kobo as long as I had some sort of unlimited power source! ;)

MyFFPost

So many books, so little time said...

Newest follower via FF. I love the pic up the top!

I would take my kindle, 8 of my fattest books and an Edgar Allan Poe as it takes forever to get through (well the one I am reading anyway).

Lainy

P.s I am having a pre-loved giveaway that ends this month so please feel free to check it out

Marla said...

Hi, Evie! Thank you for visiting my blog and for becoming a follower. I am returning the favor. :) You can't blame a girl for trying, right? I'd do my best to sneak more in, as well. I can think of a couple more series that would be great to have with me. Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

bex said...

It's so hard with only ten! I so didn't make it, lol. I'd just want to take my Kindle as well. Let's hope the power won't run out!

My list can be found here!

Rebecca @ kindle fever

Amy Jones said...

I love your choices Evie. I especially love that one of your choices is my book. :) I thought about the Kindle too, lol! Would we have access to a generator so we could recharge? Ha!

Smiles,
Amy

Here is a link to my choices.
http://amyjonesyaff.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday-meme-3.html#comments

Anti-Drug Reads said...

Great choices! This really was a tough one! Check out mine too :)

- New Follower, Cory from Anti-Drug Reads

btw, your blog is soo cute. the little boy makes me laugh :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...