Sign up for our 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and tackle your ever growing pile of books!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Follow Friday (#4)


Follow Friday is a weekly blog HOP, hosted by Parajunkee

Q. What's on your current playlist?





I listen to different types of music, my playlist consists of rock, pop, punk, kpop, rnb, classical music, jazz.. you name it!
Here's what's on the top of my playlist recently:
  • Lady Gaga
  • The All American Rejects
  • 3OH!3
  • Big Bang
  • Epik High
  • Vonda Shepherd (I'm sure you know her from the soundtrack to Ally McBeal)
  • Super Junior
  • B2ST
  • Pink
I also like to go back in time and listen to songs that were popular back then, like Beach Boys and stuff. What about you guys, what do you like to listen to?

Don't forget to leave me the link to your answer!
If you follow, I'll follow back!

8 comments:

Jules (The Great, The Good and The Bad) said...

Some great choices there!

I'm a new follower :D

Jules

http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

Soon Hana said...

Hi Evie,
I'm a new follower from Follow Friday. I notice you got Big Bang in your playlist, awesome! I'm a huge big bang fan :)

Your blog is very cute btw!

Rie Conley said...

Great mainstream choices!

#FF

Lindsay said...

LOVE THE BLOG!

New follower from Follow Friday – come over and check out Everyday is an Adventure at http://everydayadventure11.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Bonnie said...

Hi I'm an old follower stopping by! My playlist is pretty eclectic too. Basically everything I have listened to in the last 10 years is on my ipod!

Amy Jones said...

Those are some great choices Evie!

Here is my link:
http://amyjonesyaff.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday-meme-2.html#comments

Heather (booksavvybabe) said...

Hey, I’m hopping around for FF! Your playlist sounds like a lot of fun, great mix!
http://booksavvybabe.blogspot.com

Lea said...

Hi Evie, old follower stopping by for a visit :)

I like going back in time as well-- N'Sync and the Backstreet Boys are still on my playlists-- oh yeah, and the Spice Girls haha-- classic!

Have a great weekend :)

Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...